Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all Fun and Games untill ...

Hey Guys,

Just thought id post this. I came across this article and thought id share it with the BF2 community.

Article is from "The Age". Its one of the mainstream media/newspaper source in Australia.

Its probably the equivilant to "Playboy" for Americans or sometimes "Playgirl" for you cowboys out there

Link: http://www.theage.com.au/news/games/...850843906.html

"Overseas, the problem has become so great that clinics are opening. One in Amsterdam is swamped by calls for help. In the US, the Computer Addiction Study Centre in Massachusetts is treating dozens of addicts."

Has Anyone here actauly thought that they might be abit of an adict? Can you go Cold Turkey for a week and not go mentally insane?

Share your thoughts,

Thanks

Re: Its all Fun and Games untill ...

this belongs in ot nut i might be a small adict.

Comment

huh...i couldnt go for a week, but thats insane...besides, alot of my time on the computer is spent here and battlefield. 6 hours is alot for me.

Comment

cold turkey from bf (and not video games in general) yes
        cold turkey from all video games yes
        cold turkey from video games and tv-no

Comment

The longest I've gone without computer games (over the past 2 or 3 years) is 41 days.

I don't watch TV (I actually didn't even have cable installed), so I'm usually playing for about 5 - 10 hours per week.

Sometimes when I get a new game I might play for up to 3 hours a day ...

Comment

Not in the winter...I spend more time inside during winter...I hate the cold. I could stay off my comp during the whole spring and summer though, easily.

When I go on my comp its usually for chatting on AIM, I barely play BF2 and hardly post on these forums.

Comment

I could go Amish, and I dont think I would go that insane.

Comment

Working...
              X