Controlls lock up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlls lock up!

When i play BF2 (online, single player and local) the controlls lock up for 2-3 seconds! This is really annoying as you'd imagen. Anyone know why it's doing or how to fix it?
    Thanks.

Re: Controlls lock up!

Are you using wireless keyboard and mouse? If so... try using a corded KB and mouse.... If not I wouldn't know where to begin as for the source of the issue.

Comment

Nah, i'm useing a wire keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Don't know if it would help, but think back to the time this started occurring and try to remember if you changed anything? Installed a new program?

Have you checked the keyboard cable? Is it properly plugged in? Does the keyboard cable have any sharp bends in it? The wires might be broken. If you can get hold of another (e.g. USB instead of PS/2) keyboard then try that and if the problem persists then you have at least ruled out the keyboard.

Comment

What's your system specs?

Even if you set your video settings to low, you still may have studdering simply because your machine doesn't meet the min. system requirements.

Comment

^ Posting youur specs would be of great help.

Comment

if its wired then unplug it then blow on the USB port or wherever you have it plugged it in to clear out the dust then plug it back in and make sure it goes in all the way, If it is wirless try replacing the batteries and/or moving around the thing that picks up the signal if you know what i mean.

Comment

The thing is it only happens when i play battlefield and my comp meets the system requirements and its only just started doing it this week...

Comment

Originally posted by mr.morey
                  The thing is it only happens when i play battlefield and my comp meets the system requirements and its only just started doing it this week...
                  mr.morey if you post your specs, then it will be of help. trust me.

Comment

Hi ,

Go to "My documents" and delete the file "Battlefield 2" .
                    The retrieve your account and set your settings again.
                    I should work

Comment

Working...
                    X