bf2 skydiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 skydiving

right this is my fist video, im not a movie maker , i cant edit movies or anything and its crap , but i think the footage is good and was alot of fun , and plus i wanted to host somthing on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr-iolryBzM

Re: bf2 skydiving

looks like you had fun, i love doing that.

Comment

yea the first 1 was a bit **** , but the 2nd jump went well , the guy comming out of the sun and all

Comment

hey how do u control ur speeds when falling? i never figured out how..it was like looking up will make u faster and looking down will make u fall slower?

Comment

other way round.

Comment

1st jump was lame but the others will cool. I love doing that its also fun to try to get back in your jet as it falls

Comment

Ehh, it was okay. As You_were_killedby said try and jump back into your jet as it falls.

Comment

What mod is that`?
                Cuse there was 2 bases on the airfield, looks like a stuntmod.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                  hey how do u control ur speeds when falling? i never figured out how..it was like looking up will make u faster and looking down will make u fall slower?
                  You would be really surprised how far you can go by looking up/horizontal. If you jump from high enough im sure you could make it from one side of the map to the other.

Anyone notice that if your looking up at the sky and fall into water you barely take any damage? Even if you fall from like a 1000 feet you still live.

Comment

nice vid looks fun

Comment

Working...
                    X