Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished my battlefield movie...check it out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my battlefield movie...check it out..

video is just under 5 minutes long, and is 163 megs since this is the high def version... please sign up to the forums and post a comment.. i put alot of hours into this....

Re: Just finished my battlefield movie...check it out..

ok... here it is... Editing - really nice... content - Pretty lame, nothing special... just lots of game photage, mabye was the point It was really worth watchin... try upload it on google or something... so we dont have to dl it... Once again... a really sweet movie!

Comment

why was i banned from ur server maybe cuz i was pwning u nubs in helo and banned me for soloing even though noone wanted to fly with me

Comment

Really good movie. Definitely high quality, great visuals . It's been a long time waiting to find something that stands out.

I have it featured on my site

Comment

can u upload it on google or youtube...its taking a really long time to dl

EDIT: so i let my windows media player "buffer" for like an hour and finally it finsihed loading

heres wat i have to say:

first ill give it a 9/10 all due to editing....the bground music was aweomse (one of my favorites) and it was really cool how u synced the music to ur footage...the other stuff was pretty good...u used footage from game trailers which were fun to watch since i havent seen some of htem...the only thing i didnt like were some of hte pics that u flashed since those i have seen alot, and also ur own ingame footage..well it couldve been better quality. like turn on AA if u can and it didnt look as good as it couldve been (well thats not entirely ur fault since u wouldnt buy a whole new rig for the movie)

also one more thing: were u trying to advertise a server? cuz i saw an IP at some random point in the movie and it never really stuck

Comment

Wow amazing, love how it was synced

11/10

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              can u upload it on google or youtube...its taking a really long time to dl

EDIT: so i let my windows media player "buffer" for like an hour and finally it finsihed loading

heres wat i have to say:

first ill give it a 9/10 all due to editing....the bground music was aweomse (one of my favorites) and it was really cool how u synced the music to ur footage...the other stuff was pretty good...u used footage from game trailers which were fun to watch since i havent seen some of htem...the only thing i didnt like were some of hte pics that u flashed since those i have seen alot, and also ur own ingame footage..well it couldve been better quality. like turn on AA if u can and it didnt look as good as it couldve been (well thats not entirely ur fault since u wouldnt buy a whole new rig for the movie)

also one more thing: were u trying to advertise a server? cuz i saw an IP at some random point in the movie and it never really stuck
              EWWWWWWWWWWWW Windows media player.....you gotta be retarded to still use that crap. GET WINAMP OR VLC!

Comment

really guess im retarded too, on the other hand yes it was a random video but it was good

Comment

im retarted too, but nice video, you put in alot of time on that forsure.

Comment

well i do have a good rig and my bf2 settings are all on high... used alot of trailer footage due to the recorder not working after the 1.4 patch and the fact nobody has 2142 yet so the only footage is the trailers and demo and im not using the demo since it shows the name tags and i already had a few clips like that earlier in the flick.
                    this took me nearly a month working 12 hours at a times on some weekend evenings to get this out in time to co incide with our new website. There are over 90 screenshots and 20 to 30 clips alot of which i took from recorder files myself and there are over 8,000 frames that had to be edited one by one. not to mention the fact sony vegas is $400+ dollar editing program and this was my first time using it so its a steep learning curve..

as for the dork making comments on our server banning you I have no clue... have you went to our forums to ask why? have you hopped on our teamspeak channel to ask why? If not then why drag it into this forum? I am an admin on our kubra server myself and you are not banned unless you are doing something that violates our server rules AND it takes more than one admin to ban a person.

Im glad some of you realize and appreciate the work that goes into editing in something other than stupid cheap stuff like windows movie maker and visual studio 9 ....

makes me not want to come back and post my 2nd attempt at using vegas when i make the next one...

Comment

EXCELLENT keep it up in my opinion ive only seen one better which is sirs topgear bft parody

Comment

Hell noooo!!!! I"m making a frag movie with the same music :|

Watching it now by the way..

Comment

that song has been used many many times, most of the time the song didnt fit in with the footage

Comment

For your first time video, you grasped the program pretty well. However, you need to find a balance of when to sync. You cant just sync every beat, even if its just a flash.

Comment

i went to the server advertised, and it was nothing but a massacre

Bob[su34]scrogathon
                              Bob[su34]scrogathon
                              Bob[su34]scrogathon
                              Bob[su34]scrogathon
                              Bob[su34]scrogathon
                              crogathon has been disconected.

Comment

Working...
                              X