IKULITeflonSean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKULITeflonSean?

I am a First Sgt. now and only 15k points away from Master Sgt., but anyways..when I was a Pvt. I hung out with IKULITeflonSean he was in the top then I think, I mean..it's not every day you see a general hanging out with a Pvt. We would play like every day but..one day I wanted to see his stats...his account was reset? Does anyone know why? I have never heard of him padding, glitching etc....

Re: IKULITeflonSean?

Originally posted by SuperTrooper
    I am a First Sgt. now and only 15k points away from Master Sgt., but anyways..when I was a Pvt. I hung out with IKULITeflonSean he was in the top then I think, I mean..it's not every day you see a general hanging out with a Pvt. We would play like every day but..one day I wanted to see his stats...his account was reset? Does anyone know why? I have never heard of him padding, glitching etc....
    Rumors on the Insomnia 365 server forums say that he was caught stat padding.

Comment

I wouldn't ever think of him to statpad but thats prolly why he was reset.

Comment

I wonder what the percentage is for people that are LT. or higher to be statpadders. I can honestly say that I have never stat padded in my career of BF2. Apart from throwing a couple ammo bags with my clan mates...but never getting more that "5" points off of that in a round. Anybody want to do some research? : )

CCC

Comment

Damn statpadders.

Comment

Hes still around though.

I've seen him post on the Insomnia 365 forums every now and then. My guess is, he still frequents the servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
              Hes still around though.

I've seen him post on the Insomnia 365 forums every now and then. My guess is, he still frequents the servers.
              Dang I want to talk to him!

Comment

Working...
              X