Weapon Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapon Quality

M4 is great, AK is got to be the best non unlock weapon in the game, others I cant stand, I dont know, but I think i like the MEC anto tank SMG.

Comment

I COMPLELETY AGREE!!! the MEC anti tank SMG!! PP-19 i think is AMAZING!!!! the crosshair, ROF and power! perfect weapon for the anti tank class.

Comment

arab medic and support owns

Comment

When I started I didn't really notice the stock weapons as I was too busy trying to figure everything out, once I did that, I've found that the stock weapons are actually pretty decent. Don't get me wrong, there are situations for every weapon but for the most part the stock weapons do the killing just nicely.

rpk > *

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
            I COMPLELETY AGREE!!! the MEC anti tank SMG!! PP-19 i think is AMAZING!!!! the crosshair, ROF and power! perfect weapon for the anti tank class.
            I like that gun too - and its reloading time

Comment

well for me i do great shot placement with the m16

Comment

I'm getting gunny soon and I can't wait to get my hands on the 36e. Overall I prefer the scope (geddit?) and variety given by the unlocks... because I play assault most of the time I prefer the f2000 and g3 to m16/m203.

Comment

The F2000 aint that great, its GL is awesome though, as the deviation is low on the GL.
                  G3 owns close and medium range... long range, its kinda hard to aim.. AND THE CLIP!!!!!!!! EEEK LOW AMMO!!! (rant)

No offence, the g36e is like a medic whore gun, completes the medic whoreness... (though i am one!!! XD)

Btw, you gotta love the shotty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dblEdge
                    ^^ No Chinese urban maps though
                    Yes, sadly

and no urban Euro Map for my beloved FAMAS........

Comment

Working...
                    X