yay for the cavalry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay for the cavalry

so i was playing on Songhua stalmate and i was a squad leader we were three ppl in the squad on guy wasnt doing anything and the other was pretty good working together. we went around just capturing bases pissing off the enemy. we decided to go attack there main base we got there there was maybe 4 ppl including us. i went for the flag followed by my squad mates and i heard a burst of gun fire and i was the last one there i started looking around franticly and saw the guy who killed him we got inm to a fire fight an i killed him with my pistol. i went to go capture the flag by my self and i looked up and saw a H-60 coming over the building at no more than 10 feet with guns blazing we were able to take the base. after that i came and wrote thins right away so i dont know who one. just wanted to share because it looks like somthing out of saving private ryan thanks for reading.

Re: yay for the cavalry

come on people at least humor me

Comment

Would have been even cooler if it had been the BH pre 1.2 patch a.k.a. the flying tank. That is pretty cool

Comment

i wasnt here pre 1.2 but from what i heard it was really fun. and the black hawk should be a flying tank. ever heard of what happend during testing. it crashed in the middle of the forest and no one died they put new rotor blades on it an flew it out.

Comment

lol thats cool

Comment

Working...
          X