BF2 SF Not WORKING!! *Breaks Down and Cries Like a Little Girl*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 SF Not WORKING!! *Breaks Down and Cries Like a Little Girl*

I have two computers. Each one well exceeds the requirements of BF2SF. I installed the 1.4 Patch onto my fresh installation of BF2. I then install BF2SF. After BF2SF is installed I restart my computer. I then put in the first disc and click 'Play BF2SF (or something to that effect). It starts loading normally, but out of nowhere it gives me a message saying something like 'does not have BF2/Something/Something/Shaders. No kidding'. Yes, my video card does have the right shader support. It perfectly capable of running BF2SF.
    I tried it again, following the same steps listed above, and the same thing happened. I next tried it on my laptop with the same results. Next, I tried installing SF first, and the 1.4 patch second-on both computers! It keeps doing this.
    Could anyone tell me what is wrong?
    (If you need, I can get a screenshot of the error message.)

Re: BF2 SF Not WORKING!! *Breaks Down and Cries Like a Little Girl*

Although your description was pretty vague I'm fairly sure is one of the common problems people have with SF check this thread (It says use 1.3 but use 1.3) for your fix!

Comment

hi install bf2 then bf2sf then patch to 1.4.

Comment

yeah listen to astonkiller. I just bought SF and thats how i installed it and it works great!!!

Comment

Working...
        X