Kill the Devs Night on DCon CTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill the Devs Night on DCon CTF!

If you ever wanted the chance to frag any of our very talented Devs you will soon have your chance! That's right, our overworked devs are taking a night off to vent their frustrations with the BF2 editor by placing their crosshairs on your forehead!

When: Wednesday, October 18th. 8:00pm US Central Time

Where: Texas Combat Crew Server- IP- 70.86.44.138:16567

Team Speak Server- IP 70.86.44.141:8767 Password: tccpublic

This event is coinciding with the normal festivities that occur every Wednesday night on the TCC server, so be prepared for a great time!

So drop in, frag some devs, ask some questions, and enjoy a bit of comraderie with your fellow DCon Fans.

Hope to see you there!

*Special thanks to TCC for hosting this event. Without them this wouldn't be possible.*

SOURCE

Re: Kill the Devs Night on DCon CTF!

TCC, im there. I miss playing CTF, and will jump at the chance to play a few rounds if there are enough people.

What are the DCON devs doing playing games anyway, get me my game!!!!!:cussing:

Comment

I LOVED DCon CTF when ppl played it, I'll be sure to try and make the event.

Comment

Originally posted by {RR}SinisterCaesarSalad

This event is coinciding with the normal festivities that occur every Wednesday night on the TCC server, so be prepared for a great time!
        Be warned - these "normal festivities" is also what these pickled sods call "Drunk Wednesday" and let's just say this is where you see some of the more creative flag-grabbing tactics in effect. Not very successful ones, but very creative. Example drawn directly from Zuiquian's addled cerebrum: "hmm..if I teamkill all my mates it will distract the enemy long enough for me to walk in on foot and grab their flag...".

Also, please take this into account when you evaluate the answers you get on your questions...

...one final warning: if you go on teamspeak with these raggamuffins, you might get a Doorstop & Yithian duet: "ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum". Suffice it to say that this is not a Tony Bennet & Farnk Sinatra type of duet...whew.

However, if you can bear with these miscreants, there's some great gaming, gabbing, gung-go and goodfellaism going on there. The Texas Combat Crew are gracious hosts that doesn't ban, kick or ride you butt outta the blue (read: they are happy drunks!).

Cheers :-)

Comment

Just in case there are people who want to participate, but do not have the mod installed yet - All you need is the full V0.2 mod and then the V0.3 patch. See you there!

Comment

Great gaming last night. Thanks to all who came out! We will try to have more events like this in the near future.

Comment

Working...
            X