Gunnery Sergeant Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunnery Sergeant Requirements

There aren't any, right? Apart from 8000 global score? Well I've got that and for some reason I haven't ranked up. Anyone know why?

Re: Gunnery Sergeant Requirements

Stat servers dont update instantly. Give it time. Go back into a different server, the instant you get a point, you get promoted.

Comment

Thanks for for your help, I'll try that.

However in my previous experience I would usually rank up whilst in the game, you knwo, while I'm playing. Strange that it didn't happen this time.

Comment

yeah I just got my 101 knife kill and didn't get the expert one show up.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
          yeah I just got my 101 knife kill and didn't get the expert one show up.
          I was driving around in a car on Zatar when mine finally popped up :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie1807

However in my previous experience I would usually rank up whilst in the game, you knwo, while I'm playing. Strange that it didn't happen this time.
            Yeah, same exact thing happened to me last week when I hit that rank. Servers just take a while to refresh. Odd because that was the only rank so far that didn't have a drum beat whilst in the game. Anyway, just log in again and play on another ranked server and get at least 1 pt, then it will appear.

Congrads by the way.

Comment

ye all you need to do is wait for the stat server to update.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie1807

More and more people are playing Bf2. The servers are updating thousands of accounts every minute, it takes time.

Comment

Working...
                  X