Rising Conflicts Beta release PROMO video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rising Conflicts Beta release PROMO video

our Beta 0.0913 beta release video. Rising Conflicts is a mod for the BF2 retail game.www.risingconflicts.com to find out how to dl this game.

enjoy!

Re: Rising Conflicts Beta release PROMO video

Now this is the only mod that could claim to be a DC mod. Great job guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Casper
      ?
      why?

looks nice, has some interesting looking features
      I'll download it but I'm not holding my breath

Comment

stop with the sh*t ok, no one else is claiming to be anyone, your constant bashing of Desert-conflict realy gets old, the devs have proven time and again that you are wrong, AND when did Dcon EVER claim to be more than just fans....

You are really thick if you have THAT much of a problem with guys just trying to recreate something they loved, that we all loved....

that being said I hope we can all agree we dont ANYBODY flaming ANY mod, especially not here, and I apologize to the rising conflicts devs for this, but something had to be said...

Anyway, the promo looks awsome, and I cant wait to play!

Comment

My point is these guys have the real experience and RC is the only mod out there who has anything to do with the real DC. Because they did not abuse the name and call themselves "DC yadda yadda" they don't get the buzz same buzz that Dcon gets when they had nothing to do with the original DC.

RC is going to be a great mod. I hope it gets the recognition and player count it deserves. I was a huge fan of DC and DCX back in the day so we are all in for a huge treat.

Comment

Can u stay on topic please guys.. I no you have strong feeling about dcon Casper and your entitled to that view.. but thats another thread..

Comment

My point is these guys have the real experience and RC is the only mod out there who has anything to do with the real DC. Because they did not abuse the name and call themselves "DC yadda yadda" they don't get the buzz same buzz that Dcon gets when they had nothing to do with the original DC.

RC is going to be a great mod. I hope it gets the recognition and player count it deserves. I was a huge fan of DC and DCX back in the day so we are all in for a huge treat.
              Are you really that incompetent you can’t figure out why some MODs create more buzz than others? For the 1000th time, it’s all about showing off their products before the release and not the name. Like zuiquan1 said, your bashing is getting really old very quickly. You’re the ONLY ONE who seems to go out of his way and bash them. Get off your high horse and accept the facts, Desert Conflict is here to stay.

Sorry RC boys, but Casper’s behavior is really childish and getting annoying.

I enjoyed the movie a lot, can’t wait to use the tanks, and choppers and fly the A10. BROVO on the movie boys, except toward the end, I noticed the Arabic writing isn’t correct lol. It’s not a big deal, but as an Arab, I’d like to see Arabic text that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Spils
                Can u stay on topic please guys.. I no you have strong feeling about dcon Casper and your entitled to that view.. but thats another thread..
                I am really sorry Spils, I wont say another word about it. I just want people to know where you guys are coming from and the quality of work we can expect.

Comment

I am really sorry Spils, I wont say another word about it. I just want people to know where you guys are coming from and the quality of work we can expect.
                  Anyone can tell the quality of thier work from the great video I just watched. So no need for you to tell us what they have just given us proof of. Not that it was ever in question to begin with

Its also obvious that the RC team would prefer you not use thier threads as a point to be insulting to other teams.

Great video guys, it gets my blood moving and amped up to play your MOD.

Comment

lol i love the very ending.

good work guys. RC has some of the best coders in the mod business. They'll have some neat surprises for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X