Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphical Bugs, "No Display Service" rediciolous driver-messages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphical Bugs, "No Display Service" rediciolous driver-messages...

Hello folks,

this is just off the hook....

Since one point in my pc-history I'm getting strange messages while trying to install an ati driver. In the middle of de-/installation a message pops up "No Display Service"/"No Zero Display"/"Zero Display Error"... I don't know what he is trying to tell me?! He installs the driver fine. I even coudln't deinstall the driver because he was wanting something... it was a damn loop-operation. Hell...

Playing Battlefield 2 1.4 or the Battlefield 2142 Demo, I receive a low amount of random graphical issues. Sometimes I see bushes as simple untransparent black boxes, sometimes a small area of terrain is just black as some vehicles are sometimes. Checking TAB for the list... the letters get unreadable sometimes: Every letter is shown as a black box. After some minutes of playing it sometimes hangs for a short time, it completely stops, and sometimes it does even switch "ALT-TAB"-like to the desktop and even he does crash often with no error message.

I don't know if this issue is related somehow to the error message I'm getting when trying to install the Catalyst 6.9 (Tried the Omega driver too and the Catalyst 6.7 and so on...). I did everything I tell you. Updates, erradicated ATI-files various of times... I simply don't know what is happening. I DO know that I won't format the very big and very full HDD cause of some hardliner-driver that doesn't want to work.

Plz guys I really could need some help.. something like this didn't ever happen to me until now without a reason.

Greetings,
    Cab

Re: Graphical Bugs, "No Display Service" rediciolous driver-messages...

So... who is.... "he"

Comment

Indeed, i am quite curious myself.

Comment

Moved to support-post in the correct forum next time.

Comment

Who is he?? What ya wonna know?

Comment

Working...
          X