Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

I didnt see any active topic on this.

Does anyone play this game ? I do. I play on the Thunder realm and my name is Diablo.

Re: World of Warcraft

to play it online do you have to pay a monthly fee?

Comment

Originally posted by ~B|itZk|2i3G~
      to play it online do you have to pay a monthly fee?
      Yes, to legally play the game on Official Blizzard servers, you must pay a monthly few.

Comment

This game sucks the life out of people. My advice: run! Run while you still can!

Comment

How much is it? "sucks the life out of people"?

Comment

How much is it to play online? I noticed the game is now only 20 bucks

Comment

i was just thinking about this game today becuase is saw a segment on A Current Affair were this kid was addicted to WoW and left school to play it 16 hours a day...everyday

my question is are there more people out there like that....(must be)

also i was thinking they must rake it in...i mean you gotta pay 80 bucks AU to buy it (first released) then you have to pay somehting like $10 AU or somethign a month....times that by millions of people each month....insane

mabye someone should do the same thing with Dawn of war...thats popular and im sure alot of peolpe would play it if it was MMO

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                How much is it to play online? I noticed the game is now only 20 bucks
                WoW costs $14.99 per month, $41.97 per three months (at $13.99 a month) or $77.94 per 6 months (at $12.99 a month). I used to play, but got bored with it, I might pick it back up again when the expansion comes out, but I'm not sure. Never got "addicted" to it, or any other game for that matter.

Comment

mmo's are the realm of masochists and idiots (at this current time)

Comment

That game hell rock I have 5 mian 60s charcator Warrior Rogue Pally Warlock and Hunter my most main is Rogue night elf he at AQ now lol W()()T. BUt I cant play now I need pay more game time

Comment

li3k L()L i m li3k lvl G0 AWMG LO!!!!LL!!

Comment

pew pew pew teh laz0rz

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459
                          That game hell rock I have 5 mian 60s charcator Warrior Rogue Pally Warlock and Hunter my most main is Rogue night elf he at AQ now lol W()()T. BUt I cant play now I need pay more game time
                          Go back to shcool kdi, get on e fo thme things calleded an edu-ga-ma-cation.

Comment

I play WoW (lvl 60 hunter,Cashan,Moonrunner) but it doesnt suck the life outta me. I dont usually play during the week and on the weekends I have sports and aikido so I get out alot. Unfournately though, for alot of people it does the suck the life outta them and they need to learn how to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicManiac
                              I play WoW (lvl 60 hunter,Cashan,Moonrunner) but it doesnt suck the life outta me. I dont usually play during the week and on the weekends I have sports and aikido so I get out alot. Unfournately though, for alot of people it does the suck the life outta them and they need to learn how to quit.
                              QFT

It was the same way for me, actually now I just got so bored with it I haven't bothered paying for it anymore. Maybe when the Expansion comes out I'll try playing again.

Comment

Working...
                              X