Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Road to Grenadabad

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
    Wow, I enjoy the map and all but, the nade spamming is out of control. I mean it gets so bad I just break out in laughter at times. And you should see it on infantry only. Even when the US has a chance to advance to the first enemy flag they will all sit back and chuck grenades like there is no tomorrow. It amuses me. I'm done.
    lmao for some reason i find ur post funny, no offense

well ur probably playing in 64 player servers, less people=always better

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    Hahaha I have to post this every time I see one of these threads:

That isn't even that bad compared to some of the rounds I played..

That's why I can't stand grenades.
    rofl thats great

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
      Wow, I enjoy the map and all but, the nade spamming is out of control. I mean it gets so bad I just break out in laughter at times. And you should see it on infantry only. Even when the US has a chance to advance to the first enemy flag they will all sit back and chuck grenades like there is no tomorrow. It amuses me. I'm done.
      This is the new noob map. Noob tubers with no skills, nade tossers sitting
      on supply crates, and claymore noobs. The map isnt too bad with vehicles,
      but in IO mode, 9 out of 10 players are just a bunch of noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
        IT takes skill to fly a plane.
        It takes skill to throw a gre.....

nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
          It takes skill to throw a gre.....

nevermind.
          uhhhhhh, riiiiiight.

just got out of a game where a whole squad was perched atop
          the hotel in noobabad tossing grenades down over and over.
          Supply crate on top, with some noob claymores guarding the
          ladder at top. They dont even try for bases, they just go for kills,
          which is a huge problem with bf2, imo, another perfect example of
          which is the jet kiddies...... all the points, none of the skills.

I miss getting killed by actual skills.... jet bombs, chopper mini-gun spam,
          claymores, and noob tubes are NOT skills.

Comment

IMO that mapis OK,and I didnt see much nade spamming there

Comment

if u don't see nade spamming, then i belived it becomes a game of extreme marksmanship, medic reviving and all out long range shooting competition...
              wohoo!!!1

Comment

i play on 64 player IO mode servers all the time now. yeah sure the grenades are bad, but im not complaining about it. it would be nice to see fewer grenades in the next patch for IO mode. plus the grenades dont stop me from getting a 70+ score every round sometimes. most of it is a mix of mostly kills and heals/revives. also, im not a medic whore. im a kill whore. im more concerned with k:d ratio than heals and revives. thats not to say that i completely ignore my team. i revive and heal people within a short running distance because most of the time im attacking a flag with 20+ people. it sucks dying and having to run a long distance to attack a flag. so the mreo people you revive the better chance you have of being revived by them.

Comment

I'm Jalalalalala'd out myself. I'm pretty much sick of it - especially because it is slanted towards the US team.

Oh, the MEC team can win alright - but if two equally matched teams play the US will win every time.

Comment

Originally posted by GI_Ivan
                    Oh, the MEC team can win alright - but if two equally matched teams play the US will win every time.
                    Jalalabad is exactly like Sharqi, but with the team's position changed.

Comment

Ah....Nade Feast 2006! LOL....just as long as I am playing support you can nade to your heart is content.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kulamonster3
                        Ah....Nade Feast 2006! LOL....just as long as I am playing support you can nade to your heart is content.....LOL
                        Same here lol, I had one round I took a pic of, 35 resupply points

Comment

i only notice this problem on 32 and 64 player jalalabad.. i usually play 16 player and it is a whole lot better, people play much more like a team and it is a lot more fun. has anyone every played on Rubberducky? I dont play on this server a lot.. i just stumble into it every now and then.. its a JOKE! they have only kark and jal, 4 rounds each, 64 player limit on a 16 player map lol. its grenade/claymore hell (or heaven depending how you look at it). try it out one day.. its frikking ridiculous.

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if more that 5% of servers were playing some sort of double conquest map where there's an actual point to playing. Was doing commander on Jalalabad IO the other day, zoomed in all the way and was amazed at all the grenades going off. Everywhere all around the players it's just the grenade black smoke.

I'd like it if IO actually came without grenades. Might make IO BF2 a little more CSish, but I guess that's what it's going for anyway. Beats the hell out of what it is now.

Comment

Played a round f IO Jalalalalalalalalalabad last night...dont remember the size. Anywho I was a sniper at 1st...figured I have a greater sprint distance to try to get to the back to cap the mosque....anyway....couldnt get by the wall of grenades. So dare I say...i went for points medic whoring. I think I counted at least 10 out of 15 people on my team were medics.....

Really ad people have to play this way for points

Do you guys think it is this bad because of the impending release of 2142 and that evryone is trying to get their points up before support for bf2 stops?

Comment

Id prefer IO mode include jeeps. No tanks, no air, just jeeps.
                                DICE's efforts in everything is half-azz. The game could be much
                                more customizable if they'd just allow it.

Comment

Working...
                                X