invisible ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invisible ground

i just joined 2 servers and both of them i could see right through the dirt and all the rest of the ground was just a solid brown color. my video setting are on low and i have a geforce 7800 and it JUST started happening...anybody have any tips

Re: invisible ground

My guessing is that its your video settings...

Comment

WTH this card can play all high @ 1024*800 smoothly why do u play it on low?

Comment

my bad, i have a 7300....but i restored the video settings to default and the ground is normal but its choppy, any suggestions to optimize graphics and smoothliness

Comment

still shouldnt that card run high????

Comment

you would think but it lags even on medium

i just put it on high and everythings fine except the lag, is there any one or two things i can turn down to get rid of that?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            scratch that, i joined a server with people actually in it and it crashed...so on medium? any ideas?

Comment

lag = internet connection problem

what you have ISNT lag, its having settings too high and your gfx card cannot handle it. basically all the budget cards like 6200, 7300, 9250 e.t.c are only good for scraping **** off your shoes.
              as the 7300 is one of the better ones, it will play quite nicely at 800x600 everything low except geometries(high) and draw distance (100%).

if you dont like playing at low detail, buy a decent gfx card

Comment

which brings me back to the originally stated problem ...i just got one that could handle BF2, i didnt feel like spending 100s of dollars just to play a game

Comment

well re-install the game and make sure you delete the shader profile it made in the mydocs folder.

also a 7600gt is not 100's of dollars!!!!!

Comment

I get invisable ground when I alt tab out of the game when the map is loading....do you?

Comment

wow, come to think of it someone did IM me and it minimized. Then after that i joined a different one and i was waiting for a reply on here. Thanks, you saved the day

Comment

update your video card drivers.

Comment

Working...
                        X