WHich game has better Graphic bf2 or 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHich game has better Graphic bf2 or 2142

I want you guys vote which one is better I"m gonna post pictures that were ALL high setting bf2142 is my high setting 4xaa so here...
    THis is close zoom

this one is far zoom

Please look carefully see which one has better gfx. For me I say bf2142 the water has more WAVE and it movement more details !

Re: WHich game has better Graphic bf2 or 2142

Some of the pics you posted are crap for "showing" the graphics...but my vote goes to 2142.

Comment

Graphics are for little kiddies who want BF2 to be all realistic when they could just step outside and see the best graphics of their lives.

I dont give a **** about graphics i only care about the gameplay and how fun it is. im not going to spend 500$ on some card just so I can see grass.

Comment

I suppose bf2142 has better graphics (with the tweaks to the engine) but i honestly think bf2 looks better the maps in bf2 are much brighter than bf2142so you lose detail with the darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          Graphics are for little kiddies who want BF2 to be all realistic when they could just step outside and see the best graphics of their lives.
          Yeh but you really cant go shooting people outside

unless you like prison

Comment

Ew BF2142 looks terrible, it's all orange and stuff like L.A.

Comment

thats just one map

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Max
                thats just one map
                True, get more.. or is it off the demo??

Comment

I've tried the demo, the thing is too laggy, even the MENU is. And yet it works fine (1024by768 All high (lighting too) and AA at 4x) in BF2. In 2142, graphics are low, and i can barely play.

Don't care on the vote btw.

Comment

The gfx comparison between BF2 & 2142 are very similar since 2142 can be classed as a MOD for BF2. Just been updated slightly. Its like saying Episode One for HL2 is a new game, its not! its a mod, sequal to the game.

Comment

That is stretching the definition of mod a lot. Mods are usually third party releases.
                      If you used your definition you could say that Call of Duty, RtCW, Wolf:ET, MoH Allied Assault, Star Trek Elite Force I/II, Star Wars Jedi Knight, and Doom 3/Quake Wars to a small extent among others are all mods for Quake 3.

That being said the graphics in BF2142 should be better due to the slightly improved engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha671
                        I've tried the demo, the thing is too laggy, even the MENU is. And yet it works fine (1024by768 All high (lighting too) and AA at 4x) in BF2. In 2142, graphics are low, and i can barely play.

Don't care on the vote btw.
                        how the hell is it laggy I can play All high with no lag but in BF2 I can't.

but here are more ss

Comment

I can't judge from low res screens like that, but sense I played both of them and I think they both look the same graphically.

Comment

I choose 2142

Comment

Working...
                            X