Ghost Town trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Town trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Ghost town you offenly encounter tanks camping about in the bay like flag thing (the one next to the big hotel thngy) well as you C is that there is a smaler building next too it.. in the alley way between that building and the hotel theres a ladder.. climb it.. and make sure you got spec ops kit in hand.. as you lok down you will C those G'dam tanks driving back and foreward like some handicapt monkey.. well drop some ''boom boom C4'' on it and look at the tank go up in flames.. this is also a good place too drop gas grendaes or flashes from and then shoot em..

The resoun why i posted this is because i C people trieng too get the flag over and over again and get there @s$es shot of by tanks or other kinds of vihecles.. so yeah thats why.. ow BTW after you got the tanks and stuff parachute or zipline down right into ''El Flaggo!''

hope this helped you

-arthur

EDIT! if you gotr the kit ''assault'' try climbng that Hotel its easy.. especialy if you dont want a claymore mine in your face.. just make sure that when you trow your hook thing, your ''Cling'' sound is coverd by an explosion or arty.. or else you'll get stabbed in the face LOL (happend to me =_='' )

Re: Ghost Town trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this one is pretty good. I use it when im on ghost town. I know what you mean about peeps just throwing themselves at the tanks. They just get mowed down one after the other by the rail gun thing. LOL.

Comment

yo any other reply's or wut? ow btw.. dont get to close to the edge of that building or youll be easier spotted by enemy snipers!

but plz REPLY! :P

Comment

I would use that but I dont play ghost town much

Comment

I'll reply as soon as I decrypt you typing. I can barely read it! geez....

Comment

if your talking about the waterfront flag, a good way to cap it on foot is to come up on the outer side of the wall and climb up the dirt pile and lay down right against the wall towards the north. if you do it just right you can cap the flag. of course since your solo, its more dangerous.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

HEHEHE the one who will be sniping is me lol

Comment

Working...
              X