Killed by being hit with a grenade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killed by being hit with a grenade.

I don't know if this is possible or not but I'm sure I killed a guy by hitting him with a grenade. This sniper came up stairs wounded from being in a fight with a sniper, who he killed. Anyway I chuck a grenade at the steps just as reaches the top, hitting him. The game gives me a kill and then the grenade goes off.:laugh: So was this just some coincidence or can you really kill someone like that?

Re: Killed by being hit with a grenade.

You can, I did it just yesterday...It was kinda funny, because in the same round I killed another with a smoke grenade...

Comment

one time i was assault and friendly was going up the ladder i threw a smoke at him and says i teamkilled him i was like WTF?

Comment

Lol let me guess you got punished by the player for killing him with a smoke lol

Comment

i killed a guy with a greanade before never done it with a somke or anything. would be cool if you did it with a flash bang now that would be funny.

Comment

Ive tried a flashbang, didnt ever work yet...But it maybe will I doubt it... Where do you live in the MINNESOTA ness 7man?

Comment

death by un-exploded nade is quite funny,

i lobbed one off a roof on mashtuur and it bounces of another wall when i get a kill but i hear no boom, the other guy says he died by grenade and saw it explode its a funny moment,

Comment

THe worst death is standing in a corner on any SF map.. you'll randomly "be killed".

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                  THe worst death is standing in a corner on any SF map.. you'll randomly "be killed".
                  Um... Why?

Comment

I once hit my SL with a grenade, earned me a tk. Funny thing was the sound it made... it was like metal hitting wood.... LOL.... I left the squad after that

Comment

see thats why u shouldnt smoke smoke really does kill.

Comment

Tossed a grenade over the containers in the "warehouse" spawn on karkland, right after it went over the containers I got a kill with grenade, no explosion. Then I heard his teammate revive him, then the grenade went off...about 8 more kills, 9 total

Comment

I GOt hit by a greade in the head and it said i was killed by a rocket

Comment

wow me and my friend should try that uot on a LAN server

Comment

yea its happened to me plenty of times and i got the "metal hitting wood sound" too

Comment

Working...
                              X