UAV - BF2 Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAV - BF2 Bug

Since there has been so much discussion regarding this whether it is a fake or not, the answer is finally here.
    Anyways, many of you already know about the UAV falling down and being stationary, it can happen on ANY map, and any time, its just a server glitch.
    But anyways we decided to take some stylish screenshots ;p
    Hope ya enjoy em, its on our public sector in the forums.

You shouldnt need to register to see it.
    I was the commander during this period and it was my UAV that somehow fell down.

Anyways, enjoy and if you figure out how to do it voluntarily, do let us know!!

Re: UAV - BF2 Bug

well the is allot of proof on your part, i guess its real

Comment

How do you do it?

Comment

how about a direct link? that would be helpful.....im not interested in your 'clan news'

Comment

well i'd love to put up a few links but we've been through too many changes lately.
          dont go to the news, just see the pictures.
          And I don't know how to do it, it was a freak occasion i guess where the opposition spotted it and told us on comms.

Comment

DIRECT LINK:

BTW. Quite annoying to upload "Pictures" to "Rapidshare". You could've uploaded them to Imageshack? Or Photobucket?

Comment

Well, we did post an alternative link if you arent interested in rapidshare use the first post, otherwise the second.

And as to answer your question, I don't know how to do that, it was merely a freak coincidence where it got spotted by one of our members in opposition side who told us on voice communications.

I must admit, it was quite amazing to see it up close at first, since its rather bigger than I had imagined it based on the perspective.

I hope you guys realize that none of the things in Battlefield 2 are actually real.

90%+ is actually fake or incorrectly done.

Check out my next post on FCS to see what the REAL facts are, and I might add it has alot of eye candy too.

-mystery

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                BTW. Quite annoying to upload "Pictures" to "Rapidshare". You could've uploaded them to Imageshack? Or Photobucket?
                Or perhaps their clan website?

Comment

I've also seen a uav flying real low and slow once, pretty interesting.

And to the other posters. If you don't like how the guys posts or links then go build your own website and do things your own way. Quit bitching and stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymousmystery
                    I must admit, it was quite amazing to see it up close at first, since its rather bigger than I had imagined it based on the perspective.

I hope you guys realize that none of the things in Battlefield 2 are actually real.

90%+ is actually fake or incorrectly done.

Check out my next post on FCS to see what the REAL facts are, and I might add it has alot of eye candy too.

-mystery
                    What are you saying? That the UAV isn't real or rather large?

Comment

THe only I seen a UAV that low is when I downed it with a .50 cal, perhaps the enemy must have downed it?

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                        DIRECT LINK:

lol I hate it to.

Comment

lol its so low

Comment

No this is qite real..It happened in a server I was in the other night. There was a UAV overhead and occasionally one would fall from teh sky and sit on the ground you could jump on it shot it or blow it up. It would stay there the whole round if no one blew it up while anohter would cirlce overhead.

Comment

I've seen that before, even got a vid

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X