Unlocks Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks Issues

Posted under different thread were some promotions issues that thanks to other users were resolved. New issues are these: have been promoted to corporal have played a round or two and now the game offers (1) gun weapon. I play 85% sniper and already have the M95. I want the L961A for sniping and the G36E or SCAR-L for that 15% of the time when I play special forces. None of these GUN options are offered when the upgrade screen comes on.

That brings me to the next issue which is that only ONE upgrade is offered.
    I have fully patched through to 1.4. I have the Armored Fury Pack and the Special Forces Upgrades. I am seeing in this forum that my software congig usually produces TWO weapons upgrades.

With all that said would like to know the following:

Am I entitled by rank to ANY of the weapons upgrades I want?

Assuming the entitlement to ANY upgrade are these issues solved by either a reinstall of programs or patches or are they server side issues. Can they be resolved WITHOUT a reinstall? please advise.

Thanks again; any help appreciated.

Re: Unlocks Issues

A reinstallation would not help in the availability of any more unlocks. The issue is completely unrelated. If you do have SF installed and you have played it, I am not really sure why you are only being offered 1 unlock per promotion. You have to make sure you finish the round when you get the initial promotion, otherwise it might not register within your stats. Some people have reported this in the past.

All I can say is give it some time. It is not too difficult to rank up from your current points standing. The next time around you should be able to select 2.

Note: When you need help with something, post in the support forum.
    **MOVED**

Comment

Working...
    X