Awards not showing up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards not showing up?

I dont know why but since the 1.4 patch every time i get an award it never shows up, and i've waited days. Veteran transport has been won twice but with no luck. I also got expert explosives (that took me ages) and it didn't show up. This is with no server crashes. I took a screenshot of me getting vet transport to prove it. I will post it if anyone requests.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it me, patch, or just bad luck? (i remeber expert air defense not showing up in 1.3)

any answers would be much appreciated!

Re: Awards not showing up?

You have to make sure you finish the round that you are awarded the medal/ribbon/badge.
    It seems that the higher up your rank, or more advanced the badge is the longer it takes to appear in BFHQ. Keep in mind that thousands of accounts are updated each minute of every day. More and more people are playing BF2 these days as well. It takes longer than it used to because there are more people being updated round the clock.

Another well known issue is that on weekends the traffic is almost tripled on the account servers. It took me a couple of days to see the final expert badges I earned in BFHQ.

Comment

You didn't get the award because I have all of them... I might be willing to part with one or two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        You have to make sure you finish the round that you are awarded the medal/ribbon/badge.
        It seems that the higher up your rank, or more advanced the badge is the longer it takes to appear in BFHQ. Keep in mind that thousands of accounts are updated each minute of every day. More and more people are playing BF2 these days as well. It takes longer than it used to because there are more people being updated round the clock.

Another well known issue is that on weekends the traffic is almost tripled on the account servers. It took me a couple of days to see the final expert badges I earned in BFHQ.
        Yes but i've been waiting 3/4 days now. Thanks for the optimism though, maybe they will show up. If not, i'm sure i'll get them again with a bit of effort.

Comment

Working...
        X