Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey can i make the crosshair of the m95..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey can i make the crosshair of the m95..

hey can i make the crosshair of the m95 more transparent.. i think its waaaaaaaaay to thick and sometimes you cant even align a proper headshot at good distances.. so i think making the crosshair of it a lill transparent will be usefull.

[add]: the transparent crosshair stuff in option meneu only works on guns lke SVD, m16's, and ak's .. why not on the m95!!!!and how do i do it? :hmm:

plz.. really please help me

-arthur

Re: hey can i make the crosshair of the m95..

Haven't tried it, but what about changing the trans of the HUD itself? In the options as well.

Or alternatively wait for someone to give you a tweak or something

Comment

Originally posted by arthuro12
      hey can i make the crosshair of the m95 more transparent.. i think its waaaaaaaaay to thick and sometimes you cant even align a proper headshot at good distances.. so i think making the crosshair of it a lill transparent will be usefull.

[add]: the transparent crosshair stuff in option meneu only works on guns lke SVD, m16's, and ak's .. why not on the m95!!!!and how do i do it? :hmm:

plz.. really please help me

-arthur
      As you may have noticed, the M95 has no crosshairs when unscoped like other weapons. There is no way to legally alter the crosshairs of the M95. That is the way the M95 was meant to be.
      Since it A.) a sniper rifle and B.) one of the most powerful primary weapons in the game, it would "slightly" unbalance the gameplay. If what you want to do could be possible you would have NOTHING but snipers all over the place.
      My advice:
      Learn to use the weapon as is. It pretty much ownes compared to other sniper rifles when used in the appropriate situation. What you see (when scoped in), is what you get.

Comment

I thought if you edit anything in this game you get kicked by punkbuster - and you would have to edit the file which has the crosshair in it since its unaffected by changing transparency of hud in game

Comment

Originally posted by LittleBrownFisH
          I thought if you edit anything in this game you get kicked by punkbuster - and you would have to edit the file which has the crosshair in it since its unaffected by changing transparency of hud in game
          You are correct. You would be kicked for "modified content". You can change the transparancy of weapons that have the unscoped/unzoomed crosshairs, like in the picture in the options menu; but that is about all you can do. You cannot change something that is not there, in this case the unscoped non existant crosshairs on the M95 that are not there on ANY sniper rifle.

Comment

when the sniper rifles are unscoped the accuarcy is very low anyway isn't it? if you did somehow add a crosshair it wouldn't do you much good anyway. As for changing the transparency of the scoped crosshair I don't think you can.

Comment

And what if your on a Battlefield 2 Server without Punkbuster? Are you saying you can alter everything you want like textures as long as Punkbuster doesn't checks for modified content?

Comment

i ment the crosshair while zoomed in..ow btw i got the last sniper that you can get.. is it good? LOL// dunno yet

Comment

well i dont like the thickness of the crosshairs BUT i do like the damg of it so that is why i usally use it unless i want to use the 2nd sniper unlock witch is another decent gun.

Comment

the l96 is pretty good....idk y ppl like it so much..its just a m24 or pretty much the same thing but i always seem to get alot of kills with it

Comment

Working...
                    X