recording my game please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recording my game please help!

okay i have the full version of bf2 and i have done some really cool stuff and i want to record my game. how can i do this please tell me some one help
    (edit) i mean how do i record my singleplayer game

Re: recording my game please help!

enjoy

Comment

i have the full version of fraps and i dont like the ****y quality outcome plus ive watched movies on the internet people made by them selfs and wondering what they used

Comment

dunno, but it kicks *** recording realtime play, no lag

although the new intels, I still cannot be arsed :laugh:

Comment

try battlerecorder...

i dunno how to start it or use it, dont mid learning from this thread.

Comment

meh its kinda hard for an experienced film maker to just come in here and explain EVERYTHING there is to know about how to make a flim.
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

can someone be nice and explain how to start and stop battle recorder

Comment

Man, go to their site or just google for it... very likely no one will answer you ;p

Comment

You can use the Battlefield Demo Recorder in Single Player mode and it works much like it does downloading from multi-player servers. The exception is the file is stored on your system, but not in it's normal location. You'll have to manually move it to the normal location to view. It's in your PROGRAM FILES\EA GAMES\BATTLEFIELD 2\MODS\BF2\DEMOS.

Move the file to My Documents\ Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

In the game console,(to access the console hit ~ ) type demo.recorddemo insert your filename here

And to stop, demo.stoprecording

If you want to play on a Ranked server that has Battle Recorder, then check ours out it works but make sure you download the BR files after you finish playing because after 3-4 days they get over-written.

Comment

how do i watch it damnit

Comment

Working...
                    X