Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dieing ... With Style

Hello all,

I present a BF2 video named "Dieing ... With Style", a 0:56 second long Sony Vegas 6.0 made movie. Excuse the terrible graphics (I was like :|: when I first switched from High - Low and looked at the water) but FRAPS likes to send waves of troops, battalions of aircraft, tanks, submarines, and spy sattalites to Battlefield: 6800GT SLI .

I discovered this on a 2 player LAN with my friend but since the idea is so simple it must be old.

Since I cannot control the comments you give me, I will choose to ignore all replies telling me to stream it because their dumb asses can't figure out how to get the download started from Rapidshare.DE

Re: Dieing ... With Style

You really should stream that! I can't believe I waited a whole 60secs before I could even begin to download! There's no reason not to put that on youtube and save a lot of people the annoying wait!

Seen it done before, but not a bad job with the editing

Comment

That video will make me millions, it will show everyone how to be patient.

Comment

rapidshare sucks, for a 56sec video go to www.gametrailers.com its very good for streaming and you get a very good quality video as for the video, editing was ok, didnt really see your point in this, but its good

Comment

Working...
        X