Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help please in getting bf2 working smoothly

Hi all, im new as you can probably tell :P

i borrowed a copy of battlefield 2 off a friend, and then bought an unused cd key off ebay so i could play online, now with it being my friends cd he wanted it back.

So i decided to download a no cd crack, and it worked fine, until i updated it to 1.4 today so that i could get on the majority of the servers, and now i keep getting a punkbuster error message 81159.

Ive done soom looking around and found its because im using the no cd crack, ive found out since that you can get a mini cd image to use to avoid the problem,(i have it now) but its no use since i dont have a correct exe since its the no cd version.

Is there any possible chance that someone could upload the BF2.exe and the COREDLL.dll files please?, or know where i can get hold of them without having to buy the game, since ive already paid for a serial.

I would get the cd back off my friend but were not talking, so im in a pickle

any help would be greatly appriciated and i would be thankful forever :P

take care

-wayne

Re: Can anyone help please in getting bf2 working smoothly

Take ur friend cd and burn it using nero.

Comment

Originally posted by HIV
      Take ur friend cd and burn it using nero.

I would do that, if i was still speaking to him as it would solve my problem, but im not speaking to him

Comment

just steal his damn cd

Comment

burning it will give u the error: "please enter the correct disk...etc" if ustill have the disk, u can make a cd image of it with some programs which i forget the name of (sry i havent done this in a while) its like copyiso or ultraiso i forget

Comment

Working...
          X