CD Key not valid!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Key not valid!!!

Please help! I have just set up both my computers with BF2 (my copy on mine and his copy on my other computer) and got them both on the internet... right now he is happily owning away on a Gamearena server while I'm on these forums trying to get help. HELP. Please. I really want to play. *puppy dog eyes*

Re: CD Key not valid!!!

Search it n00b, if its from the same disk, course it wotn work!

Comment

You can only use 1 cd key on one computer at the same time. If you want to play BF2 on 2 computers, you will need 2 copies of the game and 2 CD Keys. Simple as that.

Comment

Idiots. Read my post next time. He is on my old computer WITH HIS OWN COPY OF BF2!!! And I AM ON MY COMPUTER WITH MY CURRENT COPY. Anyway **** you guys I already got an answer. Jesus.

Comment

was it installed on a user that has a password

Comment

ok try this:
            C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support go there and look for Battlefield2_code.exe and type in ur cd key very carefully. then after u finish try running the game and u mite get the same error so
            go to ur registry (start -> run -> "regedit") and go to
            HKEY_LOCALMACHINE --> software --> electronic arts --> EA GAMES --> Battlefield 2 -->ergc and click on that folder and u should see ur cd key in the value and u should double click on the name "default" and go all the way to the left and add "x9392" to the beginning if it is not there already and then hit ok and boot up thegame

Comment

Originally posted by Renegaid
              Idiots. Read my post next time. He is on my old computer WITH HIS OWN COPY OF BF2!!! And I AM ON MY COMPUTER WITH MY CURRENT COPY. Anyway **** you guys I already got an answer. Jesus.
              Thank you for your short lived contribution to the BF2 forums. I love you guys, join just to ask a question you're too lazy to find the answer for yourself, then throw hissy fits when you get replies you don't like.

May 1000 APCs rain terror on you.

Comment

Working...
              X