CD Key Not Valid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Key Not Valid

Hey guys, I have searched and searched for a solution to this problem and I can not seem to find an answer for me. I have re-entered my cd-key many times using Regedit, changed it to x9392(cdkey), uninstalled the game, reinstalled game, installed 1.4 full patch, uninstalled game, reinstalled game, installed 1.3 full patch and then 1.3-1.4 incrimental patch, and still nothing. I CAN play the game with the first version of the game when it installs which I think is 1.12 for me. So worst comes to worst I can just play that, but there aren't as many servers or maps ect. so I was hoping to be able to play the latest version. So to sum up, 1.12 works for me, 1.3 I start to get the "cd key not valid" error when I try to join a server, and it continues on to 1.4 as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

PS. something which I find odd is that even after I update the game, it still says v.1.1.2963 in the top right corner, and in the task bar when I alt-tab out of the game? is this normal??

Re: CD Key Not Valid

Originally posted by Stinky Poon
    PS. something which I find odd is that even after I update the game, it still says v.1.1.2963 in the top right corner, and in the task bar when I alt-tab out of the game? is this normal??
    yeah that seems to be normal .. sorry i cant help with the rest tho

Comment

Re: CD Key Not Valid

Manually uninstall the game removing reg entries relating to the game and reinstall using full 1.4 patch.

Comment

Working...
      X