Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 CTD, afterwards game will not start... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 CTD, afterwards game will not start... ?

Battlefield 2 with 1.4 full patch, no mods, no SF.
    Problem is that while playing the game either in single player or multiplayer the game will, after about 20min, crash to desktop. When I try and restart the game I get the Microsoft error window asking me to send in an error report because Bf2.exe had a problem. The game will not start again until I restart the computer. I would like to say that its a problem with v1.4 but I don't really know. Also the game freezes for anywhere from 1 to 10 seconds while playing the game. Sound skips and the graphics are frozen. Sometimes it starts working again, other times it CTD. Any insight I would appreciate. Sounds problem also occurs when I hit join game button after map has loaded.

Thanks
    -Eric

Specs AMD64 3200
    DFI Lanparty Ultra-D Mainboard
    1gig kingston 400mhz ram
    geforce 6600GT 128mb vid-card nforce v9.1.4.7
    2x WD SataII drives

Re: BF2 CTD, afterwards game will not start... ?

It would be nice if there was a solution to this particular problem... i dont get ctd but if i exit the game and then try to play it again it comes up with the standard windows error and wont let me play the game until i restart.... its really starting to annoy me! Im certain its dice f***ing up BF2 with the 1.4 patch...... but, meh, whats new?

Comment

Working...
    X