bf2 rebooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 rebooting

hey guys, it just started happening today...whenever i play bf2 it reboots my pc after 20-25 mins of playing. My temperature seems to be fine, actually a little colder since the weather is cold, its around low 80s idling and high 80s to 90 degrees fahrenheit when playing bf2. Last couple months when the weather was warmer idling was 10 degrees above and bf2 just played fine, no problem what so ever. Any ideas whats causing the reboots ? Thanks Specs are: -AMD 3500+ 64-bit -2GB Corsair XMS -XFX Nvidia 7800GT -WD SATAII 250GB HD -5 Case Fans and OEM CPU fan. -Ventilations seems fine and no dust in and around the pc. -500 watts power supply P.S. I tried posting the specs in a much easier way but it seems to just go back into paragraph mode. sorry.

Re: bf2 rebooting

Are all of your fans WORKING? esp GPU/CPU fans

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
      Are all of your fans WORKING? esp GPU/CPU fans
      yeah they are, i think its my power supply probably about to go or supplying low output since its the stock oem one that came with my case.

Comment

Could be...replace it if it's really old.

500 W seems fine though

Use the calcuator here and see what it spits out:
        Power Supply Calculator - Select computer parts and our online PSU calculator will calculate the required power supply wattage and amperage for your PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
          Could be...replace it if it's really old.

500 W seems fine though

Use the calcuator here and see what it spits out:
          http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculator.jsp
          Its not even a year old, I got it this past January. Seems like i need atleast 300w according to the calculator....and also I was just playing bf2 and it ran fine. I guess I can save money for now...I'm Gonna observe how it goes for now..Thanx Talus!

Comment

Working...
          X