Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDR - Monthly/Weekly

Hi,

Anyone know where you can see your stats and basically see certain months, my early days playing were spent flying up in the air running into headshots, juggling grenades etc etc, I'm just a little interested in what the recent stats would show if I say isolated the last six months for instance.....

Re: KDR - Monthly/Weekly

BF2S.

Most people use that to view their stats, although I'm not so sure you can only view your stats during a certain period in time.

Comment

The new bf2player.com stats page is going to have month-to-month graphs. If you go there right now, in the top right of the page it should say "Help test out the new stats page" click that, and then right next to the stat you want, click the mini bar graph.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogatron
        Hi,

Anyone know where you can see your stats and basically see certain months, my early days playing were spent flying up in the air running into headshots, juggling grenades etc etc, I'm just a little interested in what the recent stats would show if I say isolated the last six months for instance.....
        BF2s.com will work for this purpose, but only if you've been checking your stats there periodically the entire time you've been playing. Their website only gathers information when you (or someone else) requests to have the stats for your name updated.

Comment

Working...
        X