Game night + CoD + Me = Rapage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game night + CoD + Me = Rapage

Well, my High School's BPA club decided to have a game night every other week (one being last night). They decided to play Call of Duty (1). It just so happens to be, that I am a veteran at CoD. Not just any old veteran, a DIAL-UP veteran. Meaning I had honed (sp?) my skills online with 250 ping during a 1-2 year period. I'm not super-insanly awesome, but I would call myself above average/very good for online play.

This is how it ended up: My team won by 100-200 points every round (30 min rounds) and I usually had a 60+ point spread over the second place person. Too bad we never even played a Russian map (Ppsh = ownage :guns: ). We only played Chateau, Carentan, and Bocage. It was possibly the best time I ever had playing CoD.

Oh, and btw, next game night, they're going to play BF2 :rofl:

Re: Game night + CoD + Me = Rapage

are you going to be the admin?

Comment

No, probably not, I'll let them think they know how to do it. The Seniors (I'm a Sophmore) will be the ones setting everything up.

Comment

pwn the noobs

are you guys playing on a LAN or a random online server?....i'd like to get in on this action if possible.

to bad its not going to get you laid by the cheerleading captian.....like other "sports"

Comment

Working...
        X