Karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karkand

Any tips how to play Strike at karkand?? I seem to suck . Give me some tips From being MEC or USMC:ar15: :ar15:

Re: Karkand

Dont make yourself an easy target. Like standing in a tiny alleyway with 3 of your squadmates waiting to play hot potatoe with the incoming nades. You basically want to stay out of the alleys all together unless your using it to get from point A to point B. Also make use of what your kit gives you. If you have spec-ops then think whats the best way to use your c4, sniper with claymores and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer
      Dont make yourself an easy target. Like standing in a tiny alleyway with 3 of your squadmates waiting to play hot potatoe with the incoming nades. You basically want to stay out of the alleys all together unless your using it to get from point A to point B. Also make use of what your kit gives you. If you have spec-ops then think whats the best way to use your c4, sniper with claymores and so on.
      I got the Fl2000 unlock. I come banging from left side door and flashbang trying to get to a roof and jump up to get hotel. Happaned to me many times. Won many times :banana:

Comment

USMC: Spam greandes in the alleyway, and camp the Hotel spawn points with your APC and Tank.

MEC: Lay claymores randomly in the alleyway, and exploit the Hotel glitch. Spam greandes if you please, although C4 is a better option.

God, I hate Karkand..

Comment

USMC

You can ride the ridge on the right and go around the hotel and square and take MEC's rear flags. The last time i did this i rode in a full hummer and the driver fell off the ridge killing us all by being stuck in the red zone, I typed "OMG" and got kicked from the server, lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD*
            Any tips how to play Strike at karkand?? I seem to suck . Give me some tips From being MEC or USMC:ar15: :ar15:
            on USMC, always head for the train accident first as a sniper. You're guaranteed a cap

Comment

Try searching in the Tips and Tricks forum, it's up there for this very reason.

Comment

I don't know man,almost all of the time I try to get the T-90 and fight but it's so hard when I have an Abrams and a LAV-25 to destroy,i have 3-4 anti-tank guys trying to hit me from the corners and alleys and have 2-3 guys with C4 running to stick the explosives on my tank and all that at the same time!

Comment

Dont spawn at the hotel

Comment

Is this a joke? lol

USMC - rush right side alley (from US perspective), keep away from all the lemmings going for the easy kills....flank to Square, cap it, split the MEC team in half and enjoy.

MEC - rush the same alley (left now), as Medic, with trusty AK, you can climb up the hill and into the US spawn. Get a SL to hang back a bit, spawn on him, and enjoy spawnkilling the USMC. If you're effective enough you end up getting the attention of an APC or Tank, and by the time they clear you out your team will have a 100 ticket lead due to bleed.

Comment

on USMC, get a car with your squad and head to the second half, cap everything and if you're lucky they will put up a fight near the end so you can get kills.....on MEC, just master jumping from the railing behind hotel to the building that overlooks the flag...surprisingly, not as many people as i would have thought complain about people getting up there...Also, if US is spawncamping hotel, just start jihading

Comment

Use the best tactics ever!

-SPam claymores everywhere
                        -Be support and grenade spam, and ressuply unlimitedly
                        -Be spec ops, and start jihading
                        -teamkill for armor
                        -Dolphin DIve
                        -Be commander and fight in the front lines, the more kills the more points, the more points the DOUBLE, thats right DOUBLE the score.
                        -Kick vote anyone who has a score over 20 on enemy side, because you know the outcome is, they will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
                          Use the best tactics ever!

-SPam claymores everywhere
                          -Be support and grenade spam, and ressuply unlimitedly
                          -Be spec ops, and start jihading
                          -teamkill for armor
                          -Dolphin DIve
                          -Be commander and fight in the front lines, the more kills the more points, the more points the DOUBLE, thats right DOUBLE the score.
                          -Kick vote anyone who has a score over 20 on enemy side, because you know the outcome is, they will win.
                          lol:laugh:

Comment

All I can say is spam gernades. When your gonna go in infantry with guns blazing, pick a decent close up gun, keep it on full auto also. Jump and go prone to avoid enemy fire repeatedly. Some people hate this but it works and war is war.
                            Nades, and jumping.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Kris
                              All I can say is spam gernades. When your gonna go in infantry with guns blazing, pick a decent close up gun, keep it on full auto also. Jump and go prone to avoid enemy fire repeatedly. Some people hate this but it works and war is war.
                              Nades, and jumping.

This is the reason I play mods :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X