New way to kill J10 whores? *Funny story*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way to kill J10 whores? *Funny story*

I was in a helicopter at the refinery on Dragon Valley, my pilot took me over to the flag I kept telling him "Take me to the helicopter over there" saying it on VOIP and typing it but he didnt because he was ignorant (go figure) So I jump out see a FAV I take it look to my left theres a J10 so I drive into its path hoping to kill it with the .50 CAL. I park it on the runway the guy gets scared, panics and hits the "E" key, which makes his character jump out and get run over by the J10 :laugh: LOL. It was hilarious to watch I wish I had it on FRAPS. Too bad I didnt TBAG him

Re: New way to kill J10 whores? *Funny story*

did you jack his J-10?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox
      I was in a helicopter at the refinery on Dragon Valley, my pilot took me over to the flag I kept telling him "Take me to the helicopter over there" saying it on VOIP and typing it but he didnt because he was ignorant (go figure) So I jump out see a FAV I take it look to my left theres a J10 so I drive into its path hoping to kill it with the .50 CAL. I park it on the runway the guy gets scared, panics and hits the "E" key, which makes his character jump out and get run over by the J10 :laugh: LOL. It was hilarious to watch I wish I had it on FRAPS. Too bad I didnt TBAG him
      I want a refund, I didnt laugh!

Ive done that samething before. Only I was the guy getting runover.
      If you hit the prone key fast enough the plane will roll right over you.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
        did you jack his J-10?
        Of course, I had to add insult to injury.

Comment

lol nice.

Similar story:

I was playing Daqing oilfield as USMC. I took the transport helo all the way to the China uncap and bailed out to steal a plane. Right as I bail out, someone is taking off but we happen to have a sniper on the end of the runway. He shoots him out of his plane and I jump in and try to take off only to be shot down by AA before I get off the runway.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
            did you jack his J-10?
            Thou shall not steal from your fellow man.

Jesus, youth these days. Thinking only about sex, drugs, rock´n´roll and jacking a J10...

Comment

I take out j-10's by unleashing all my missiles then finishing it off with the cannon... works most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.morey
                I take out j-10's by unleashing all my missiles then finishing it off with the cannon... works most of the time.
                Maybe next time read the post instead of just the thread title. Hmm?

Comment

LOL at sotry,I sneak up on J10 and hit it mith MG,then I fire all 6 missilles,works very often

Comment

i tried to get a jet pilot with the m95 could no shot him with it

Comment

Working...
                    X