What the Hell is going on???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Hell is going on???

I have been playing BF2 fine on ultra high settings but some how the game takes for ever to connect to a server and then crashed to desktop. Some body please help me out. My specs are below in my signature. I also hooked up a new Dell 2007WFP LCD 20.1". I do not know whats going on. Please help me out. I know I posted in the wrong area but please forgive me because I need help as soon as possible and people usually dont go to support, so please help. :cry:

Re: What the Hell is going on???

This may be related to the problems that are going on today. Random super-slow logins have been occurring all day. Sometimes it takes 3 seconds to log in, sometimes it takes like 5 minutes.

I have had to restart the computer twice now because when it locks up while logging in, I cant even CTR-ALT-DEL out of it.

Comment

First of all, the BF2 Support forum is there for a reason. For posts like these.

Second, have you updated all drivers or reinstalled the game/patched again?

Comment

Could be the refresh rate of your monitor. When I upgraded to my 24 inch LCD I had the same problem. Try adjusting it down 1 step at a time till you get it right.

Originally posted by mcarda
        First of all, the BF2 Support forum is there for a reason. For posts like these.

Did you even bother to read his post before spouting off?? Does "Server Owner" also mean Mod?? I thought not. Noob

Comment

Originally posted by mcarda

I know but people usually dont go to support and thats why wanted a quick response. I already said SORRY. My drivers and everything is up to date as you mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
            Could be the refresh rate of your monitor. When I upgraded to my 24 inch LCD I had the same problem. Try adjusting it down 1 step at a time till you get it right.

Did you even bother to read his post before spouting off?? Does "Server Owner" also mean Mod?? I thought not. Noob
            Thats why I love these forums! :laugh:

Comment

roger that :laugh:

Alienware built the beast, maybe they should support it aswell

search "profiles"

Comment

Someone mentioned that "ultra high" settings were BS in the 1st place.

Comment

Working...
                X