Strange happenings..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange happenings..

I dont usually question hacking, I know its out there and I know everyone is not a hack....however.......

Over the last few days, I have come across some players that have seemed rather suspect. For instance, I was just playing and there were 3 guys from a clan on one side and 4 guys from a clan on the other. All of these players were somehow just the leetest players ever. They all had 300+ points and over 100 Kills each. None of there deaths equaled more than 19. They were all killing with one shot from any angle. If you could kill them, they would appear again very near by ( Yes probably a sqaud leader somewhere, however I did clear my area before approaching ). The thing that struck me the most odd was the pings of these players, to a man they each had pings of over 160. Their top player had a ping of 214 with a k/d of 133 - 16 and 345 points.

Now I went 9 - 3 against them by using clever manuvuers to throw them off. Yet when it was heads up who could fire first, I was out gunned every time. I only had a 40 ping. In my experience the pings themselves would favor my killing these guys, since by server side my bullet would leave my gun first.

Im not saying they were hacking but I have seen a few times in the last 5 or so days, players with huge pings dominating the field. I have some screens, but would rather keep this as a discussion and not a flame fest. Im just wondering if anyone else has seen this or maybe has an explanation for the discrepencies. If your gonna flame just do it and move along.

Re: Strange happenings..

Sounds like a potential HPS scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
      The thing that struck me the most odd was the pings of these players, to a man they each had pings of over 160. Their top player had a ping of 214 with a k/d of 133 - 16 and 345 points.
      Well a ping of 160 ms is not that horriffic taking into account that a millisecond is 1/1000th of a second and 4/25 of a second is still a pretty short time. Some clanners just are extremely good though this here is sort of pushing the limits

Comment

i have seen scores close to that high, but never over 300. was it a 64 player server with less than 20 peeps? i.e. a long round? that is the only reason i would think that they could get a score that high without doing something rotten.

Comment

HPS defo,and maybe they were using aimbots and that sorta stuff

Comment

No No it was on a 64man server with 22 people in it. I dont play on "HPS" servers, thats why I was so surprised by multiple players over 300.

As for the 160 ping, well I dont know about you but I wouldnt "choose" to play on a server with that kind of ping unless there was some reason more than just having a go at a round. A couple of these guys had 200 pings and it wasn't there server. So if you can explain that, please do.

To further the discussion, I was playing an IO Sharqi last night, 32 man full server. Player had a 160ping I had a 14ping. I stabbed the guy maybe 9 times, before he knew I was even there, then he looked at me, I stabbed him in the neck, he fired one shot and I died.

I dont know what it is, I would say connection but I had the good connection. I have never seen anything like it before (been playing since the demo was released) but I have been seeing a lot of it the last week.

Again I realize that there are better players than me out there, I do however know my own ability and the limitations of the game. These players Im reffering to are just to good for their connection and their scores are better than I thought possible in the situations they have been present in.

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
              I dont usually question hacking, I know its out there and I know everyone is not a hack....however.......
              Within the last few hours on the UK Multi. suspect 1 person

Watch u *

Comment

If Jesus Christ was alive, he would get over 300 points w/o hacking
                so, maybe theses dudes are bless/devinity or just super hacks

Comment

22 on a 64, was probabaly a lower amount to start....maybe even the clan in question was the one that got the server running, would explain their scores.

HPS suspect fo sho..... As far as their aim / etc... who knows. A SS sent to ROE would probably be the appropriate thing to do.

Comment

Could just be they are really good! I know sometimes when I come on a server with really great players in gets frustrating as it seems they have some super power! But it is very staisfying when I get one of them! The snipers are the worst but I know that some players are just excellent shots. Dont' get parnoid!

Comment

I don't know why everyone is calling "high points server"...EA/ROE has never defined what a high points server is. How can a server be high points if nobody has ever defined what that is?

Anyways, if they did get the server going (7 of them + one other person) on a 64 player map they could have been trading flags for a while (trading flags on purpose = bad, trading flags in the course of normal gameplay = ok) and it's hard to know if they were colaborating with their clan members on the other side or not.

Another possible scenario would be some kind of stat pad fest before more people joined the server. Them killing each other and medics getting lots of revives; the revives mean the kills don't show up as deaths for the victims so they all still have crazy high K-D ratios.

Unless everyone had a lot of points I would guess that there was some kind of stat padding going on between the 7 of them, but I don't think it was a high points server unless everyone had "high points".

I don't have an explanation for the ping issue though.

Comment

Working...
                      X