Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats more a pain then claymore spammers..me =D

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox
    If he spams enemy spotted people get mad, if he doesnt people complain hes not doing his job. I bet your one of those.

peoplekillingmachine, you deserve to be banned.
    Believe me, I prefer him not to spot if he can only spam.
    When I'm commander, I only spot important targets. I only spot them once cos they stay red for some time on the map. And if there are too much or they are a threat for too long then it really needs UAV. One less UAV on a choke point won't hurt. UAV is more noticable then a single red dot somewhere far away at our flag.

To contribute something to the thread then : I hate claymores now and I agree with him but he should try to defuse on the other team.
    Then again it points out how unlikely this happens. He rather be on his own team to do that lol.

Comment

PKM, you are undoubtedly the worst nightmare of a spamming mindless pointwhoring idiot. And I clap my hands as a sign of respect. In fact, I will pick up the same mission. This ought to be fun.

"Disarminator" as a new username would fit just fine for the job.

Comment

PKM, can I have your almost 600 "gaymore" kills and your 1900 grenade kills if spamming is so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by westernstar
          PKM, can I have your almost 600 "gaymore" kills and your 1900 grenade kills if spamming is so bad?
          first thing youll need is about 1100 hours played, then if you think 600 gaymores and 1900 nade kills is all tha much..your out of your head.
          do the math cheif.
          here Ill do some for you..
          4100 sniper kills...2000 with the gun..600 with claymores..91 total sniper hours..yeah Im just tossing them everywere.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
            Stop playing Karkand, people.
            I am 100% with you on that. The biggest gimps/nerfs in the game come directly from peoples actions in certain area's of Karkand. The grenade launcher nerf, came out of Karkand tight corridors and bunnyhopping assault players. C4 chucking gimp came from tossing over the fence at Karkand...IO Mode? It came out of APCs sitting and spawncamping f*cktards at the hotel.

People it is a big world out there with there with 28 different maps total.

Comment

with all this talk about claymore spamming
              ive never has a problem with it on servers where mines can tk
              like gamearena for example

Comment

Play engineer if you want to disarm them. Especially on maps like Karkand, it's easy to play USMC engineer. You can play close quarter combat, you can take out claymores, you have grenades, and medics will always be around.

Comment

Re: Whats more a pain then gaymore spammers..me =D

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  GG, assault snipers need to go to bed. Putting them in defensive zones, sure, that is fine with me. But putting them all over a stairwell and every exit, and running up to the enemy just to drop it!

I am so happy they have an arming time, because it is so fun to charge a sniper dropping a claymore, jump over it after it is dropped and proceed to knife them while they are scurring away.
                  Arming time isn't good enough. There should be a "planting' time instead. Last time I checked, you couldn't plant claymores in a full sprint. Snipers are like "OMG! I'm going to die! Better plant this claymore!" and if you're unlucky, they take you out after they die, even though they died before the 'planted' claymore even hit the ground.

But hey, I'm realizing more and more each day how unrealistic BF2 is... and looking for the next game to come on the market so I can leave this stupidity behind.

Comment

Wait... can't claymores be disabled (or actually... discharged) with grenades? I reckon they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
                      Wait... can't claymores be disabled (or actually... discharged) with grenades? I reckon they should be.
                      Claymores used to be vulnerable to explosives (grenades, C4, tank shells, APC rounds, other claymores going off, etc) but this was removed for no real reason so now they just sit there until the person who put it there dies enough times.

I've heard before that engineers can remove claymores, is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd
                        Claymores used to be vulnerable to explosives (grenades, C4, tank shells, APC rounds, other claymores going off, etc) but this was removed for no real reason so now they just sit there until the person who put it there dies enough times.

I've heard before that engineers can remove claymores, is this true?
                        God... I really have to put that question up to EA and DICE... because that is just as anal as making it so that packages can't be thrown while jumping...

So... can engineers remove claymores??? (I hope so, but the other problem is- there is a way to deploy claymores so that they can't be approached from a safe angle that allows them to be... disarmed... thats if they can be disarmed at all).

Comment

Working...
                        X