Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it with lame server admins

Yesterday me and 3 m8's joined a server german extreme rangers

Now about 80 tickets from the end and 3rd top scorer, I get kicked for using claymores even though I was a medic, I re joined the server and asked why I was kicked, I was told because we can, and got banned, they also kicked my other 2 friends for the same reason, even though we were all medics...

Also in their server rules it says infantry only NO mounted MPG/Tow, No Claymores/C4, wtf are these noobs on.....

I have reported them to BFROE and their server providers

Re: What is it with lame server admins

Comment

and the point of your reply was?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK
        and the point of your reply was?
        about the same as the point of your post.

Comment

so your saying theres no point in enlightening people of lame servers and admins, why even post a reply

Comment

so your saying theres no point in enlightening people of lame servers and admins, why even post a reply
            No, reporting a "lame server" or admin would be great if people would actually show PROOF of abuse so everyone in the community could actually SEE with there own eyes.

People come on the TBF2 forums a post a one sided rant about a server or server admin, but they never post any screenshots or video footage or ANYTHING to prove they have ever even been on the server in question.

I would like, for once, to see a post where it actually SHOWED a server admin abusing a player, then everyone in the community could scratch that server off their list.

But rarely do you see anyone post anything but a rant. I am all for punishing abusive admins, but it's a waste of time posting a one sided rant.

Comment

It was an after thought to post here to be honest and the only screen I have is of the server saying Infantry Only, NO Mounted MPG/Tows, No Claymores/C4, I don't have any of the kick/ban...plus if you see it as a one sided rant then don't bother posting in the thread

Comment

the only screen I have is of the server saying Infantry Only, NO Mounted MPG/Tows, No Claymores/C4
                So post it here.

Comment

post edited, image attatched

Comment

It was an after thought to post here to be honest and the only screen I have is of the server saying Infantry Only, NO Mounted MPG/Tows, No Claymores/C4, I don't have any of the kick/ban...plus if you see it as a one sided rant then don't bother posting in the thread
                    I'm not trying to be argumentitive, but if players would bring proof forward, it would make a REAL case against abusive admins, and servers that break the ROE.

Anyone with an internet connection can post screenshots at imageshack or one of the MILLIONS of FREE image hosting services.

All I am trying to say is that in the long run, it makes YOU look better when you post a screenshot of abuse, or rule breaking. Otherwise, your thread just looks like another mad person posting a rant about a server he/she was kicked from.

post edited, image attatched
                    That definately looks like a violation of the ROE. Good job. Do you have the server IP?

I think this is the same server. Got it from there website.

I'll post this over at BFROE for review.

Comment

Working...
                    X