Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time For Bf2

Okay this is SOo funny story

When I got home from school on friday I got on the computer and log on xfire and check the forums okay. Then I start up the bf2 and I SCREAM SO BAD lol...because I was soo excited for bf2 time lol...any way I had to find the server took me like 9mins I was like "come on plz get ME a SERVER lol. So after that I found 64ppl 24/7 karkand so I click join game while is loading I went to get...BAWLS W()()()T my favorite for pc gamer lol. Then the game load took me like 25sec less I click Join game but WTF stupid Bug I had to keep clicking 10times to get in the game lol. Then I finally got in I pick sniper so I spawn at square and I clib up the ladder while I was doing that...I jump up down on my chair like "woo woo woo woo woo after that i said AHHHHHHHH GET UP FINALLY" LOL I got 2 time hit and I barley live lol. I kill 1 ppl then I SAID BOOM HEAD SHOT BIT$$!!! Then I kills like 12 then after that the other enemy went up and STAB ME I WAS SOO STUPID because I didt put claymore lol...I was piss and I drank my bawls FAST LOL then I got sooo HYPER lol. After that I got up and do the same thing... then I just need one more kill to get EXPERT SNIPER BADGE so I kill that person said You killed what ever that person name is so I got the badge then it said THERE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION! I WAS SOOO PISS AND I SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM then I lost connection now I dont have the badge cause I didt finsh up the round WAAAA lol! that all!!!

sorry for my english lol

Re: Time For Bf2

I heard ritalin goes well with Bawls.

Comment

I'm sorry what you mean "ritalin" I'm little n00bie lol about that word

Comment

That has go to be the funniest story I have heard in a while. The same thing happen with my veteran sniper badge so I had to get again. I've play sniper alot, but you need 40 kills in round, right? I don't try for badges now, they are harder at the expert level. I would need a long round for sniper because I don't move alot and keep my distance from the enemy.

Comment

oh my god that has really got to suck for u, happened to me also

Comment

ya I hate that damn v1.4 lol

Comment

thats happend to me a few times before:cry:

Comment

lol, close range sniping is fun, but i tend to disregard all my weaps and use my knife over anything else now, how i got one of my expert badges... just knifing, and it wasnt the knife badge either...

Comment

pwn3d

Comment

Wow, that must have been a funny experience. Because you put lol at the end of every single sentence.

Comment

When I got home from school on friday I got on the computer and log on xfire and check the forums okay. Then I start up the bf2 and I SCREAM SO BAD lol...because I was soo excited for bf2 time lol...any way I had to find the server took me like 9mins I was like "come on plz get ME a SERVER lol. So after that I found 64ppl 24/7 karkand so I click join game while is loading I went to get...BAWLS W()()()T my favorite for pc gamer lol. Then the game load took me like 25sec less I click Join game but WTF stupid Bug I had to keep clicking 10times to get in the game lol. Then I finally got in I pick sniper so I spawn at square and I clib up the ladder while I was doing that...I jump up down on my chair like "woo woo woo woo woo after that i said AHHHHHHHH GET UP FINALLY" LOL I got 2 time hit and I barley live lol. I kill 1 ppl then I SAID BOOM HEAD SHOT BIT$$!!! Then I kills like 12 then after that the other enemy went up and STAB ME I WAS SOO STUPID because I didt put claymore lol...I was piss and I drank my bawls FAST LOL then I got sooo HYPER lol. After that I got up and do the same thing... then I just need one more kill to get EXPERT SNIPER BADGE so I kill that person said You killed what ever that person name is so I got the badge then it said THERE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION! I WAS SOOO PISS AND I SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM then I lost connection now I dont have the badge cause I didt finsh up the round WAAAA lol! that all!!!

sorry for my english lol

Comment

lol I know lol because I was laughing every time I type lol. like I just did lol

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459[B
                          ]lol[/B] I know lol because I was laughing every time I type lol. like I just did lol
                          learn to slow down

Comment

Working...
                          X