Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banned for swimming while commanding??

I have played more of my 7,400+ rounds on the moders servers than any other servers, & I am willing to bet that

1. There is more to that story, or another "version"

2. That the ban was temporary

3. That if an admin was wrong they will address it fairly, & promptly

imvho

I like moders because the motto is "STFU,& play", not a bunch of rules, just common sense, no commanders in vehicles, & no tkin', other than that no excessive cursing, griefing, totally obscene names, intentional wounding, or stealing vehicles from team m8's while they are repairing them

& there general rule on "whoring" is not to be commander, or use tank, or plane more than 2 rounds in a row

All common sense rules

base raping, & spawn camping are allowed (it is not a server for n00bs)

ps. They are admins "on duty" around the clock

btw ts is welcome to guests

Edit: Here is the OP's request to be unbanned, he has been unbanned, & here are the screenies showing why he was banned

http://modersgaming.com/modules.php?...viewtopic&t=95

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Response #29 already handled this.

Comment

Well why don't you check that the guy is glitching before banning him ???

The kick/ban first attitude is BS. I was kicked from a server recently, I ran in to take a flag, the helicopter had just taken off. I ran to a AA, and we duked it out. I won, but took some damage. I healed myself, and started lowering their flag, and I was kicked for spawn raping.

When I complained, they said "oh well it looked like you were spawn raping, sorry". Why didnt they just check first ??

Comment

make sure you report them too.. this is ********.

Comment

Working...
          X