Can't Play BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Play BF2

Hi guys/ gals. Was wondering if anyone could help me? When i first updated BF2 to v1.4 i found a problem whilst playing. All characters (text) was blacked out as if the lettersa hadn't formed. To solve this i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I then updated the game to v1.4 with a patch from a different server/ client. Now, i can load the game fine, i can log in, view BFHQ and join a server to play on. But when it gets to kit selection screen i can't do anything. The mouse won't move, the keyboard short cuts dont work either. So at the mo i cant play this game at all which i am really annoyed about. Has anybody had the same problem? If so reply to this post.
    P.S soz about the length!

By the way, i'm not a private<<<<. How do you change that?

Re: Can't Play BF2

Post your computer specs. I've not had that problem and am suspecting it might be hardware related.
    About being a private, you are a private and will continue to be until you up your post count. Has nothing to do with ingame rank, dont panic.

Comment

Re: Can't Play BF2

Hi. I never had problems with the previous version. When v1.4 first came out i installed it and i got the blob thing mentioned earlier. Also on some weapons, when you use the scope/zoom view all i see is black. Also the command rose thing (Q) its not possible to read that either.
      BTW. I can play single player but only when signed in as Offline- Default Player. When i sign in as online player this is when problems occur.
      Think info below is everything.

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz
      4.04 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
      250 GB Hard Drive, 187 GB Free
      256 MB Graphics Card, Radeon X600 Series

Comment

Working...
      X