Ultra fast paddle recharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra fast paddle recharge

Ever miss that first paddle click to revive a teammate, and then he disappears before you get a chance to recharge your paddles? Don't let it happen again!

Once you click your paddle, press 5 then 6 as fast as you can. Your paddle will be recharged and ready to use again. You can also change to any weapon if you want, 5 is just the closest button to 6 .

Note: Although the animation may not have finished, once you click, your teammate will be revivied.

I realise some people may already know this, but a vast majority of people don't.

Re: Ultra fast paddle recharge

ooh, thats a good one. Ill be using that.

Comment

sweet dude, thanks a lot....i'm probably not the most accurate paddler' when it comes to being a medic. maybe now it won't matter. : )

Comment

Will come in handy when I:

[HT].ken [Shock Paddles] somenub

Comment

Has this always been true, or is a glitch caused by a patch?

Comment

Well thanks, this is very useful, but I think it's not so clever to post it in the forums... I mean we are luckey that DICE are the programmers of the game and even if they see this thread they won't do anything about it

Comment

after 1.4 sometimes it doesnt work (maybe 30%). Before ir worked like a charm ))

Comment

BTW, it won't work if you run outta of "medic power" after you click. (like not being able to throw any more health packs)

Comment

Working...
                X