Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 Special Forces - Requesting option to run day or night mode!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Special Forces - Requesting option to run day or night mode!

Players wouldn't you like to see this option?

Currently Foreign Legion, Tom Clancy, |HBD| and 116 other clans are running special forces servers, per game-monitor.com. Of these 119 Ranked servers only 6 of them run night maps. If you look at those 6 ranked servers you will see that they rarely visited if at all.

The top visited Special Forces Servers run only DAY MAPS with a whopping 4 maps to choose from, “Iron Gator” being an iffy day map. In comparison the SF servers have the choice of 8 maps while regular BF2 server have the option of running up to 14 maps makes SF boring in short amount. In addition to this there appears to be a trend of “ FREE MAP for the regular BF2 servers every time a patch comes out” and this strategy pushes the SF servers further towards the end of the list of “want to play on”.

Ever since ~FL~ Foreign Legion started playing BF2 we have as a gaming community accepted what EA/DICE have put on the table with the patches and what not. Example 1.3 server crashes which brought our server to a screaming halt etc until recently. I think its time for EA/DICE to help us out a little bit now. We have supported your community by paying over and above to maintain the status of “Ranked” on our server as 1000’s of others have.

All I am asking is for EA/DICE to change one setting that would allow us to utilize all the maps like regular BF2 servers have the capability of doing.

Now I’m not a complete idiot, I know just enough to know it would require the maps be redistributed to the servers and the clients and that it would probably entail a patch however, I believe EA/DICE has the power to do this.

Signed

Not looking for a miracle just a setting change or option for the SF night maps.
    Help us help you!

~FL~ BeerBait&Amm0
    http:www.flgaming.us
    flgamers@hotmail.com
    24/7 ~FL~ DAY MAPS BF2:SF64
    72.232.124.66:16567

Re: BF2 Special Forces - Requesting option to run day or night mode!

yeah - bring on more night maps!

Comment

it kinda sux, i hate sf.. EVERYBODY is one roof's ¬_¬ shot all the time!onyl decnt map is iron gate

Comment

yes bring out more night maps! i love night flight but i cant find a server that runs it.

Comment

hell yes

w00t 1,000 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
            hell yes

w00t 1,000 posts!!!
            GG! I got my 2000 the other day and I was looking forward to going over to the "Post above you" thread, but something else came up.

Comment

night is best becuase of the night vision

Comment

Working...
              X