Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patching

Hi all.

I used to play BF2 for quite a while up until a few months ago when i thought id played it to death. Well, i got the taste back

One prob though, ive been trying to get it to work since the weekend. Ive done 4 fresh installs (cleared registry etc), downloaded all patchs from a number of different websites and i still get the 'Patch Failed' message. Tryed all versions of patchs from a 'full' patch to doing it step by step, still no luck.

This is really getting me annoyed and i cant think of anything else to do. I know, my fault, why did i uninstall it.

Any help would be really nice as i currently have a £30 DVD that aint doing much

Thanks

Re: Patching

me too.... though in my thread (copy key) I went to icafe and copied their patched v, now singleplyer works, but not multi - cd key error

Comment

well, dont think it can be that as ive downloaded about 15 patchs. I know some can be "corrupt" but surely i cant be that unlucky to get 15 of them

Comment

no , i meant their whole bf2, ptahced to 1.4 already.

Comment

Ok, just done my 5th clean install and fresh patch from EA.com....................................patch failed. In all of my years in PC gaming, i honestly cant remember a game that was this hard to patch, its just madness

Comment

ah ok, now i used the cd key editor in support folder and fixed the regidty with the x98 something. it works now, But now I have hud problems (diferent languages installed)

Comment

Tryed writing to EA via their support forms, it wont send. It says enter a game / platform, i have. Think this a flash error? not saving info to the next page?

Any other suggestions to my problem would be VERY welcome. I really hope BF2142 doest have these patch probs

Comment

either there is something im missing or it seems that 1.4 didnt work weird cause if i uninstalled all my patches and the game and did it all over it probly would still work.

Comment

Working...
                X