This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy key

I have a problem installing bf2 and get mesh errors if you read my other posts, so i went to an internet cafe and copied the whole bf2 onto my usb key and then pasted it over my install, single player works, but when joining multiplayer it says my cd key is invalid. I did not copy the reg files from the cafe so why would this happen?

Re: Copy key

Buy the game...

Comment

read the post. I have the game but have problems installing. After patching, upon joining a game I get a mesh missing error

Comment

get it at best buy or something

Comment

If your game is not a legitimate version, you won't find any help here, except maybe a forum ban.

Comment

No, i bought mine in a store, not used. Was playing along fine, then after 1.4 it just does not play at all. So instead of formatting and all that I decided to try copy the full game from i cafe- ( its in french so its another problem but at least it works).

Guys please can you read the damn posts? I HAVE PROBLEMS INSTALLING, and if you dont believe search the support forum for mesh error that I kept asking you about. ffs

Ok i fixed the registry and re entered my cd key so the game now works, But I have another problem, all buttons and text are messed up like when kill on top left it says HUD_KILL_BY or something

Comment

Originally posted by margav
              Ok i fixed the registry and re entered my cd key so the game now works, But I have another problem, all buttons and text are messed up like when kill on top left it says HUD_KILL_BY or something
              Reinstall bf2.

Comment

Contact EA for support or create a new thread here on how we can get your game re-installed properly.

Stealing a copy from an internet cafe is NOT the way to go and you will receive no help from us in doing so.

Comment

Working...
                X