Im confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im confused...

Whenever im playing BF2 I notice as soon as someone prones I die in about 1-2 seconds and they happen with multiple guns that arn't even acurate.... I'm confused is this some kinda glitch? Or is it a teqnique?

Re: Im confused...

Just wait about 4 minutes and read a new post and it's very likely that someone will have mentioned it and you will understand.

Comment

Weapon accuracy is increased when crouching and more so when prone.

Comment

Bf2 is a competition to see who can go prone the quickest.
        Just pick medic or support and learn to hit prone before your competitor.

Comment

z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zzzzz( no im not sleeping) ooooh
          that is the code for bunnyhopping try it out :

Comment

Originally posted by Napster
            z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zzzzz( no im not sleeping) ooooh
            :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
            Ain't that the truth on some severs( before 1.4 that is).

Comment

Originally posted by Napster
              I thougt you pressed space to jump not Z.

Comment

Shoot for their legs and by the time they go prone then you're shooting them in the head...works 9 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                  Shoot for their legs and by the time they go prone then you're shooting them in the head...works 9 out of 10 times.
                  Yep, a trick i find mighty handy

Comment

The other super-pro technique is to run around the bad guy while shooting. He'll get so dizzy and you'll win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                      Bf2 is a competition to see who can go prone the quickest.
                      Just pick medic or support and learn to hit prone before your competitor.
                      Or, you could pick Assualt and beat them all to the punch with the GL! M203 is the G36E negator.

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
                        The other super-pro technique is to run around the bad guy while shooting. He'll get so dizzy and you'll win the game.
                        lol, i do this a lot, jumping like a fool as i bounce around them, its the only way to kill with the pistol, always best to get as close as possible to them so your jumping/running around them is quicker and difficult or the enemy to get context spinning around contineously

Comment

Working...
                        X