Help With File Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With File Size

Well i've got a bunch of videos i've made and since my settings are set to all low i render my videos with the best quality,
    but this also make's them extremly big, i have 1 video right now which is gonna take me 13 hours to upload to filefront (it's 669 MB)

are there any program's out there that i can d/l that can make my files abit smaller but will keep them at a good quality?

Re: Help With File Size

Stickeys are there for a reason.

Comment

close thread please

Comment

Wow .

Comment

No love.

Originally posted by Texashulligan
          Well i've got a bunch of videos i've made and since my settings are set to all low i render my videos with the best quality,
          but this also make's them extremly big, i have 1 video right now which is gonna take me 13 hours to upload to filefront (it's 669 MB)

are there any program's out there that i can d/l that can make my files abit smaller but will keep them at a good quality?
          The simplest way, if you're using Windows XP, is to use Windows Movie Maker, Start>All Programs>Accessories>Movie Maker.
          'Import Video' into Windows Movie Maker
          'Select all' clips (Ctrl+A) and drag them into the Storyboard below (long horizontal strip along the bottom)

Than click on 'Save to My Computer' > Give it a name> click Next > Other Settings > and select either 'High Quality video (NTSC)' or 'Video for local play back (2.1 mbps NTSC)' and see which one comes out more to your liking.

This is an easy and effective way to start.

Comment

DivX FTW!

Comment

Agreed. ^^
              In most cases.

Comment

Working...
              X