Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Closes Dice Canada !

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox
    People just like to flame, I say let them flame. For we shall have our cake and eat it too later.
    What kind of cake? Better be double chocolate! *drools*

Comment

Eh, still unconfirmed in my book. Let's have a link to a news story from a real website.

Comment

Yeah, prolly a hoax saddly. I mean its bad when people loose jobs. Its not a good thing at all. But they have messed up SOO much stuff. They are the reason EA has the bad name it does have.

Comment

Originally posted by Graphic
          Eh, still unconfirmed in my book. Let's have a link to a news story from a real website.
          Did a search on FoxNews and nothing came up!

Comment

Originally posted by hemimotorz
            Yeah, prolly a hoax saddly. I mean its bad when people loose jobs. Its not a good thing at all. But they have messed up SOO much stuff. They are the reason EA has the bad name it does have.
            Play Special Forces. It owns vanilla with a brutal viciousness not seen since Genghis Khan owned the world.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's for real. Can't say I'm too sad. Some things might really get fixed up properly or at the very least BF2142 shouldn't get screwed up.

Comment

I think it's real. If so, this will be for the benefit of Dice sweden and EA. They won't have to worry about Canada to screw up 2142 like they did with bf2.

Comment

So, who thinks DICE sweden will be working on a patch to bf2?

Comment

Originally posted by demonicfrog
                    So, who thinks DICE sweden will be working on a patch to bf2?
                    That is an excellent question. We can now be ensured patching is FINISHED for bf2.

Comment

Working...
                    X