• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can fix the J10 inbalance....easily

Remove the bombs...This would:

• add value to the F35
    • Lessen the Carrier rape

The J10 is perfect for taking down ANY & All of the US air attack....that should be it's purpose....If ou have 2x good J10 pilots in the air, then the attack helo can do it's job of taking out land transport/armour/boats

Re: I can fix the J10 inbalance....easily

That would sux0r it up.

Comment

Please don't post this nonsense :hmm: .

Comment

That wouldnt work at all because most good pilots kill with their cannons more than bombs when fighting ground targets anyway. Especially boats/transport vehicles. The only ground vehicles that are a real challenge to kill with cannons is a tank or AA tank. And thats only because after you get their damage low enough the person is going to bail anyway before you can make another pass to finish them off.

If they were going to fix it they might aswell do it right for once. Dont give them anymore ideas about how they can make a half assed "easy" fix.

Comment

Turns sarcasim on....
          Before they fix anything more fix the Damm #2 spinning cursor on the loading menu, It turns 180 degrees and then all of a sudden again to 0 degrees, WTF i get so angry at it....

Comment

dot dot dot

Comment

Originally posted by 72472
              Turns sarcasim on....
              Before they fix anything more fix the Damm #2 spinning cursor on the loading menu, It turns 180 degrees and then all of a sudden again to 0 degrees, WTF i get so angry at it....
              Wow, I agree they should get right on that. Forget about 2142 and anything left to fix on BF2.
              SAVE TEH CURSORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"User solutions" like this usually don't make much sense.

It's always something really drastic like remove bombs, fix jihading by making it so you cant take out your C4 within a football field of any empty vehicle, take the rotors off choppers and make them just sit there and fire missiles, etc.

C'mon

Comment

Removing bombs from a plane? Then nobody would even go in the J-10 anymore and you could still kill F35 Planes with ease.

Comment

Using a WW2 plane instead of the j-10 is a better solution than that, sorry that's the worst idea I have ever heard for BF2...

Comment

I have a better solution, remove J10s landing gear. Thats right. Fixes everything.

Comment

Like I said in another thread.

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer
                        I think they should give the jets little under water ejector pods for when you crash into the water like Batman has. With a giant death ray on each one for super cool coolness. And the flares on the jets can be magic pixie dust that heals all your teamates.

I stick by those words...

:laugh:

Comment

I can fix it too. Make all three fighters handle like a MiG. Problem solved.

Comment

no need to fix.
                            the end

Comment

Originally posted by Big_red_Cube
                              Remove the bombs...This would:

• add value to the F35
                              • Lessen the Carrier rape

The J10 is perfect for taking down ANY & All of the US air attack....that should be it's purpose....If ou have 2x good J10 pilots in the air, then the attack helo can do it's job of taking out land transport/armour/boats
                              HEY!!! I know! we can also take out its guns- that way it adds MORE value to the F35 and lessen carrier rape, and then, I reckon! They should take the J10's ability to fly, away as well! that way, the J10 can't do anything to F35's and carriers as well! Turn the J10 into a ground vehicle instead! I mean... the F35 NEEDS the extra value, and oh, those poor carriers with all the people camping on it to wait for the next precious F35s!

And of course, the F35's should only be allowed to have bombs, the Chinese team doesn't deserve bombs I reckon, after all, the F35 needs more value! :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X