Weapons question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons question?

OK When I go to check my stats in bf2s.com and I scroll down where you can see the weapons you can unlock. My questions is how come I only get the list of the vanilla weapons not the weapons from Euro Forces? I just started playing the game and my score is only at 454. Will they appear later as I rank up higher? I havent played BF2 in 2 years so Im back into it. Please someone have a good answer thankx. Oh and I dont have the SF installed just the Euro and Armored Fury. That might be why?

Re: Weapons question?

The only other unlocks you get are from special forces. When you buy special forces you get 2 unlocks per rank up, and you can get the tier 2 weapon for the class after getting the tier 1 weapon.

Hope that anwsers your question
    -=Bajawoojie

Comment

OK you can ONLY use the SF unlocked weapons in SF maps correct? You cant use them in Euro or Armor?

Well I already know about that when u rank up u unlock and but you know when you look at the weapons that you didnt unlock yet they look faded and the onces you have look colored. But I only have the Vanilla BF2 waepons and none are unlocked YET! since im at 454 score. But what im saying is why arent the other weapons I can unlock shown with the others?

Comment

You can't unlock the second tier unlocks without Special Forces.

Comment

what about the Euro Forces I can still unlock those? And can I use the weapons I unlocked in SF use them in AF maps and EF?

Comment

yes i think you can use the SF unlocks in AF and EF maps

Comment

Originally posted by whitesti
              OK you can ONLY use the SF unlocked weapons in SF maps correct? You cant use them in Euro or Armor?
              It's the other way around, you can only use the SF unlocks in Vanilla, AF or EF.

Comment

I'm pretty sure EF weapons can't be unlocked and used in anything other than EF.

You should be able to use SF unlocks in EF and AF, though.

Comment

ok well I just went and bought SF. See i used to have BF2 and SF but I sold it later after playing for 6 months when the game came out then I sold it. So now im back in to it

Comment

There is some confusion because two of the EF weapons are also SF unlocks. Other than those two you can't unlock EF weapons. I don't have EU but the EU kits are in the vanilla patch and they do have 2nd tier unlocks defined so you should be able to use SF unlocks in EU and AF.

Comment

Working...
                    X