No announcement yet.

How many here have a favorite server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many here have a favorite server?

FULLCONTACTWAR/Squadvoip server is a real good one and a favorite of mine. It's the only server I play on ATM.
    Almost all the players on it are regulars, me myself included, and they strongly advocate teamwork and voip(although voiping is not forced;many regs dont have it).

Smacktards die instantly on that server, so everyone's happy

Comment

260 Pimp Shack

Pretty much the only server I play on now. We use Vent, and the guys are great. FBI clan is on there a lot, and so are the 260 folk. It's far from a clan server though.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer
        TEAMPLAY Server.

Thats the name of it and thats how they play. Everytime I join I usually see atleast 1 squad set up for VOIP and their #1 rule is "join a squad of be kicked." I cant remember ever being on it and not having a good tactical team oriented round. The problem is that I can barely ever find the server in the browser. :hmm:
        You mean TacticalGamers? They are on PoE2 right now, and they are awesome. Just a great server.

Comment

This is my favorite...

digital Anarchy is a bf2 clan that controls a 64 man ranked server that is always full...Also we have a infantry only ranked server...Our server is ranked in the top 20 game wide...We are looking for some new recruits to fill a new cal team...Plus we are just a bunch of guys and gals that like bf2 and other games...If your tired of just pubbing around and would like to find a server to call home then look us up at www.digital-anarchy.com...

Comment

ECGN #1 full map rotation ip 205.177.13.8 60 player
            ECGN city maps ip 205.177.13.56 60 player
            ECGN IO city maps ip 69.31.7.130 60 player

The IO and full rotation are full almost every night after 6 or 7pm EST. ECGN is a community not a clan. Actually ECGN is a server rental company and a community has formed on the free servers they offer to the public. You will find squads working together for the most part

Comment

Though there are no admins..and you might have to put up with the kiddies...I love the Insomina365 servers. You I spend 60% of my time on:

24/7 Sharqi Insomnia 365

After that, it would be:

{VSSQ} Infantry Only <--- (great server when people are on it, smaller maps)
              Jolt UK Operation Smoke Screen 24/7
              [UTAC] AF/EF 24/7

Just recently added:

Toxic-Army 24/7 SF Night Maps

I used to play the hell out of La Cantina servers...but rarely end up there any more.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                That says a lot about your character doesn't it.

LOL... no.. I piss people off in another way

xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

Nice Chodda... but you're a bit close to the carrier for my personal preference

Comment

Yah I was giving Ducky an airshow ;D
                    xfire: chodda
                    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
                      This is my favorite...

digital Anarchy is a bf2 clan that controls a 64 man ranked server that is always full...Also we have a infantry only ranked server...Our server is ranked in the top 20 game wide...We are looking for some new recruits to fill a new cal team...Plus we are just a bunch of guys and gals that like bf2 and other games...If your tired of just pubbing around and would like to find a server to call home then look us up at www.digital-anarchy.com
                      Considering the fact that you have the worst reputation of any player out there, I'd be suprised if anybody would take this endorsement seriously.

You might as well hold up a sign that says, "Play with a clan full of people who've had their stats reset for 'questionable' reasons here!"

Comment

TV2 Karkland and K.Play.de Dalian Plant 24/7

Comment

insomnia wake 64

Comment

Thats why are servers always full huh? lol you really should stop pubbing around and join dA

digital Anarchy is a bf2 clan that controls a 64 man ranked server that is always full...Also we have a infantry only ranked server...Our server is ranked in the top 20 game wide...We are looking for some new recruits to fill a new cal team...Plus we are just a bunch of guys and gals that like bf2 and other games...If your tired of just pubbing around and would like to find a server to call home then look us up at www.digital-anarchy.com...

Comment

please use this thread about fav servers to advertise your weak server more, please please please!

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
                                Thats why are servers always full huh? lol you really should stop pubbing around and join dA
                                People are stupid, and join popular servers, mainly because they're popular.

My guess is, people who've never heard of your server, won't blacklist your server until they become the victim of one of your questionable practices.

As for 'pubbing', I don't 'pub' anymore. I've been playing in the TWL's ladder, and league under the banner of =BFO=

You're more of a 'pubber' than I am nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                                X